ADVERTISEMENT

When was the last time you dropped your cell phone in the toilet?

I just dropped my Samsung Galaxy in the toilet (thankfully it was empty) for 2 seconds then read it's waterproof. 😀

Hallelujah!

How about you?

What happened?
This is a direct result of you having entirely too much time on your hands.
Styx

Reactions: BrianNole777
Never. Phone doesn't belong in the toilet, the dinner table or the car (when driving). Cant understand how so many people cant move 2 feet without that thing stuck to their hand. We are so screwed.

Never. Phone doesn't belong in the toilet, the dinner table or the car (when driving). Cant understand how so many people cant move 2 feet without that thing stuck to their hand. We are so screwed.

I use the phone for GPS while driving. I have a cell phone holder that goes on the car vent.

It's amazing. :)

I use the phone for GPS while driving. I have a cell phone holder that goes on the car vent.

It's amazing. :)
Yes its called bluetooth or car play. It integrates with your car while the phone is in your pocket. No phone.

Yes its called bluetooth or car play. It integrates with your car while the phone is in your pocket. No phone.
Not in my cars. Have to use a USB cord. Just easier to use Google maps on the phone on a mount. Really no difference than bluetooth or just using the factory nav.

Never in a toilet. I was Kayak fishing in a pond in northern Maine. My buddy caught a nice bass and he wanted a photo. Unfortunately, there was no photo because my IPhone12 was at the bottom of the pond. Had to wait a few days and had to fork over another $800 bucks.

You don't use your phone while taking a dump?!
No. Is there a wiping app? If not I dont see where a phone can be helpful while pooping. I've actually heard people talking on the phone while dumping in a public restroom. How is that not weird?

No. Is there a wiping app? If not I dont see where a phone can be helpful while pooping. I've actually heard people talking on the phone while dumping in a public restroom. How is that not weird?

You don't post on message boards, text, send work emails while on the toilet?

You must be the exception. I'm on the toilet right now.

What do you do, stare at the bathroom wall?! :)

You don't post on message boards, text, send work emails while on the toilet?

You must be the exception. I'm on the toilet right now.

What do you do, stare at the bathroom wall?! :)
Whoa. But since you asked, I frequently wash my I-phone in the toilet, along with my Timex watch that
takes a licking and keeps on ticking. I prefer to do the washing when the bowl is empty except of
water. And I never wash my cat in the bowl when it isn't free of fecal matter. Here's a question for
you: Do you live alone? If so, get a cat.

• Haha
Whoa. But since you asked, I frequently wash my I-phone in the toilet, along with my Timex watch that
takes a licking and keeps on ticking. I prefer to do the washing when the bowl is empty except of
water. And I never wash my cat in the bowl when it isn't free of fecal matter. Here's a question for
you: Do you live alone? If so, get a cat.

I do live alone.

I don't want to own any pets. That way, I can focus on just one toilet. :)

Reactions: overthemoon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT