ADVERTISEMENT

Where are they now? OG posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gonolz has the inside info if you know what I mean.

Haven't seen TNNolelady in years. She had a little cray cray in her but was always interesting. I have no doubt that she is still alive and kicking. Her ex-husband ... I am not so sure. If there is a dirty shovel and a patch of dirt in her backyard, it wouldn't surprise me.

I miss those early days back before this board blew up. It had an interesting vibe back then, but it didn't last long before it got a bit mysoginistic and ran most of the great women posters off which led to the start of the "rules".

I'll never forget when Nozzle and McGrgrNole decided to catfish everyone and posted a "fake" picture of her. She suddenly became the most popular poster for a bit. lol

I miss those early days back before this board blew up. It had an interesting vibe back then, but it didn't last long before it got a bit mysoginistic and ran most of the great women posters off which led to the start of the "rules".

I'll never forget when Nozzle and McGrgrNole decided to catfish everyone and posted a "fake" picture of her. She suddenly became the most popular poster for a bit. lol

I remember a number of the female posters left when the Cowgirls arrived and lots of posters were drooling and sucking up to them and MadCow was white knighting in every other post.

what happened to 2952? He was an active poster and participated in the PGSF Fed Ex, then haven't seen him on the board in a long time. He had started making whiskey or something, looked like a good set up when he posted pictures
I'm friends with him on Facebook, although I make one post a year... but occasionally I see a post by him.

Reactions: NoleinATL
There were some good ones back then, some of the ones already listed, but also Pipehitter, ZLBNole, and of course the two funniest posters ever, Luke from Duke and SuperBob, OMG they were hilarious!

goldmom will definitely the last (wo)man standing.

Some other long lost womenfolk: nolegal, Illegallady, MsElway7, goldie's kid (FSUTexan).
Nolekid. Our cubana checks in from time to time. pattynole, who of course is not a she...?

Just from the top of my head... some old school names from the locker room...

waldokan, FSULaw, LawofFsu, NirvanaNole, SteelyDan?... i will try to remember more

not necessarily LR posters, but ... cromagnole, JMGNole, EastsideNole, FluffyBunny

I am circa 1996 - 1997. Remember late 90’s early 2000’s these and others living on the Smackboard. Those were the days.

Reactions: Bartdog
I joined the site in 1999, I think. I was a junior at FSU working as a lab manager in the psych department doing alcohol and EEG research. I miss NoleRoadie, Freshjive, kosmiknupe, and Madcow from those days.
Didn't Roadie drop off for Grad School at Dartmouth??

I’ve been lurking in the shadows since January 2003. Check out things several times a day but read way more than I post.

And what about that inveterate liar, HarvardMBA? Hilarious when he pretended to know all about FSU and called out for not knowing The Sweet Shop.

That was funny, but my favorite know-it-all episode was the Duke Med School professor that smhnole and a couple of the resident nurses took to school. Good times.

Crape Myrtle killah went off the rails. Boxsitter has gone silent on the boards. Special teams dude is AWOL. Lurker lost the appeal. Nozzle closed the hose. SWF stopped attempting to give a damn. Tick, tick, tick, tick.
More news at 11.

I have been around the board since about 98. Have always enjoyed this forum a lot but when work and life made posting here hard to do I found it harder to "fit-in" on this forum. Not that anyone has ever insulted me to the point I wanted to take my ball in go home. A lot of the posters I connected, {bartdog, daddynole, nozzle, eviltwin, trad), with on here had left or really cut back on their posting. I realized not knowing as many posters and not catching the humor made it more difficult to really contribute a lot. When I do post here I still enjoy it but it does take more time to stay up with the threads than it does on TCCL or the baseball board which is where I usually post when I have time.

Reactions: Bartdog
I know you guys remember waldokahn (sp?).. was always posting pink floyd or sonic youth videos.. maybe his tag said panama city? I thought he was a cool poster

Good call on Luke From Duke... those few months were a hoot

How about good ole ChopCityUSA or 1ChopCity1 ? Something like that. He claimed to have sent Lorenzo Booker "L-Boogie" a Peter Warrick highlight tape before he committed. He would always say "Thanks 4 D N-4!"

And I swear I remember Travis Johnson posting as a senior in highschool... his name was something like "No1DEin99".. not sure how I remember that

Every time someone brings up an old poster thread, I remember the dude who was really mellow and then lost it when someone started saying stuff about his (sick?) wife. I liked that guy, but I can never remember his name. Just seemed like a kind soul.

goldmom will definitely the last (wo)man standing.

Some other long lost womenfolk: nolegal, Illegallady, MsElway7, goldie's kid (FSUTexan).
Jennufer. She had the weird pics of her posing on motorcycles with her cleavage hanging out and left when people were were telling her that the creepy old guy taking photos of her was not her friend and looking out for her.

There was the tarheel poster WIheel or soemthing like that that would post on here all the time. Nolegreg and shm also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT