ADVERTISEMENT

Wow Winston??

A guy that we all claim 2 b the best ever at FSU 2 protect the ball and keep his team in the game...he's under 50% and looks very confused

You established yourself as a football moron with your opening post.
Now you just keep confirming it.

Reactions: Nole Daddy
He's taking a beating. Denver defense is nasty. I really wish they would take him out. Two minutes left and Von Miller still all over him

Reactions: mlanton
I agree w a lot of this...my point is we as FSU fans anoint guys way 2 fast...people were talking Playoffs, MVP etc at beginning of yr...they knew this was the roster...Evans was a high top 10 pick and he isn't that good I agree so why not get ur franchise QB weapons instead of drafting a DB? I'm a big Winston fan but when he plays bad I say it and 2day is pretty awful...btw didn't he have these same guys last week when he threw over 400 yds

It wasn't just Fsu fans. A lot of networks and NFL analyst had Winston as a Darhorse MVP candidate. People around the league expected better OLine play and for Evans to progress more than what he has

This board will make any excuse possible for any Nole. He had a bad game but he will be fine but it's still a bad game, just call it what it is for crying out loud

He's regressing..another Jimbo flame out in the NFL?
It's only a matter of time before warchant turns on him too. Fair weather fanbase that loves doesn't appreciate how our football program has over achieved for 20 years

It's only a matter of time before warchant turns on him too. Fair weather fanbase that loves doesn't appreciate how our football program has over achieved for 20 years
I'm not turning on him at all..I hope he becomes Jimbo's 1st successful QB in the NFL and does it BiG

This board will make any excuse possible for any Nole. He had a bad game but he will be fine but it's still a bad game, just call it what it is for crying out loud
Exactly...there's always some excuse..he didn't have Martin, OL is bad, etc...guess what NE won games w Garrapolo and Brissett playing QB, Dallas is winng w/out Romo and a rookie QB and RB and no Dez Bryant...it happens so u rise up and bring out the best in ur players around u

People over react way to much to young QBs. People are doing the same thing with Mariota right now too. These guys are in their 2nd seasons, and neither are on very good teams. It takes time to be a consistently good NFL QB.

In Peyton Manning's 2nd year, he had 15 interceptions and 62% completion. Check out Andrew Luck's stats too. No, he is not a bust and will not be a bust. This is Winston's 2nd year. He did have a bad game, but he will fix it. I have no doubt about him or his brains or ability. He needs a little more help from his teammates and there needs to be a little more fun. He thrives when he's enjoying playing and yesterday was not one of those days.

Winston has 1 single WR.

Vincenct Jackson is done. Guy leaves the field with the cleanest jersey every single game.

I have no idea why the Bucs continue to hold onto him. Winstons WR's are

1. Evans
2. Humphries
3. Brate.

That isnt a world beater core by any means.

I do say the messed up getting aguayo in the 2nd round. That pick shouldve been used to get a speed WR that can run past the defense. They could've signed a kicker off waivers

If they don't do something about hits to the head, and they have not, QB's everywhere are going to be in trouble. I have seen more of it this year than ever. As more and more of these go uncalled, the problem is going to get worse and worse. They protect the QB's knees, now they need to do something to prevent concussions. Refs have just quit calling those hits it seems.

For those who are interested, go to this link and listen to Todd Monken's press conference. This is from today. Not only does he gush about JW, but when the press continue to pound Winston on the interceptions, he reads the first two year stats (TD's to Interceptions) for Cam, Breeze, Ryan, Peyton, and Brett Favre. I think he knows full well what he has in Winston and I'm loving it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT