ADVERTISEMENT

Y'all need to stop

DFSNOLE

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2002
DeFuniak Springs Country Club
I'm really getting tired of editing and deleting post because some of you can't help but turn every topic political. I am really starting to regret my push to allow some political commentary because it's all some of you want to do. I handed out multiple warnings today. My first since the board was opened back up. Keep it up and more will be coming.

Thanks for the update. Whenever I see political threads, I'm tempted to remind myself of this.

Reactions: NoleLizards
The escalation coincided with my entering the fray. Gonna find some other diversions.
Dude
It’s all good

People are passionate about things
Don’t give up on what you believe

Take it from someone who was in the fray more than most!

I was on a 5 yr vacay
Was lobotamized, so now I only fight with certain posters!😜

I'm really getting tired of editing and deleting post because some of you can't help but turn every topic political. I am really starting to regret my push to allow some political commentary because it's all some of you want to do. I handed out multiple warnings today. My first since the board was opened back up. Keep it up and more will be coming.

Hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. Humans on a message board cannot be trusted to behave.

The escalation coincided with my entering the fray. Gonna find some other diversions.
If were referring to the thread about the professor fudging data it was fine for a while. Someone brought politics into it and it spiraled off course. My apologies for responding to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT