ADVERTISEMENT

Football FSU is a fringe top-10 rated team in EA Sports College Football 25

When EA Sports College Football releases in three weeks, FSU will be on the verge of being one of the 10 highest-rated teams in the game.

Reactions: USMC_Steamer_Nole

2024 ACC distribution?

Isn't the ACC money usually distributed mid June each year? Has anyone heard anything about this?

We had some suggestions maybe they would hold our money, but I don't think they would if we had not announced unless it's part of a settlement. We have not announced and we have not heard a of a settlement. I am wondering if it's possible that they all agreed to delay and are talking about a deal behind the scenes and a part of that may include us not being paid this distribution. I have no info on that and am not predicting or suggesting. I am just wondering if the delay is real or I am imaging it and whether if it's delayed, whether it may mean something.

I still don't see action before 8/15 but admit this is interesting.

Can anyone remember when it's usually distributed? @MMA1? @JerryKutz?

Track and Field Cunningham advances to 110-meter hurdles finals

FSU sports information:

FSU alum Trey Cunningham advanced to the final of the men’s 110-meter hurdles at the U.S. Olympic Trials at Hayward Field.

In the first round, Cunningham finished third overall, matching his season best at 13.12, advancing to the semifinals.
Needing to finish within the top nine, Cunningham battled to place eighth with a time of 13.26 to qualify for Friday’s final. Tyson Williams concluded his season in the semifinal round at 13.88.

Tyra Wilson finished her season in the first round of the women’s 400 hurdles, clocking a time of 1:00.33.

Alexandra Webster begins competition in the women’s 100 hurdles on Friday starting at 8:23 p.m. E.T. Jeremiah Davis who won the men’s long jump earlier in the week is set to compete in the triple jump at 9.20 p.m. Cunningham will compete in the finals at 10:50 p.m.

Coverage of the U.S. Olympic Trials will be streamed each day between NBC, Peacock and USA. Additional coverage can be viewed on USTAF.TV. Live results can be found through Results.ustaf.org
Reactions: NoleLizards
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT