ADVERTISEMENT

How's the heat in your town this week?

Last week I was in Oregon, and the highs were in the 60s. This week back in California, the highs have been in the low 70s. West coast doing west coast things.
I remember back in 2019 and staying at my folks house in Chico. It was 103. We left in the motorhome and went to Winchester Bay on the Oregon coast. I was in the mid 60's. As you went east, Oregon got hotter.
Reactions: billanole

Football Recruiting DE Nicolas Clayton to announce commitment at 3pm on Saturday

Defensive end Nicolas Clayton who was on-campus for an official visit with FSU earlier this week will announce which school he will commit to at 3pm this afternoon. He will choose between Florida State, UCF, Tulane, Wisconsin and Nebraska. He cancelled his official visit to Illinois which was scheduled for this weekend during his visit to FSU.

FSU already has Javion Hilson committed at DE for 2025 and still has Jared Smith, Zion Grady and Jalen Wiggins on the board.

The reasons I put in a FutureCast for Clayton to FSU are this: He was offered late by FSU who wasted no time in getting him on-campus for an official visit. They could have slowed played this into the fall if they had reservations. Secondly, he cancelled his official visit to Illinois. And another reason would be because of where he now sits on FSU's defensive end board. There are some people who believe Wiggins will end up at DT in college, but he is being recruited as a defensive end and is committed to Florida. It is unlikely that FSU lands Jared Smith and there really isn't any clear indication that Grady has a real favorite going into this last official visit of the summer. He has visited Auburn, Tennessee since being on FSU's campus and is at Ohio State this weekend.
Reactions: Jeperr6564
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT