ADVERTISEMENT

“Untuck It”

To the OP.... What is really the big difference? Extra button or actually longer? I DON"T tuck like some people, but to get the length long enough they end up blousy and pretty much never long enough in the sleeve.

I've found custom fitted shirts just work better. because of shoulder, arms and torso length without the girth.

When you buy shirt online they ask you height and size. You can have fitted (which means your skinny) Medium, Large, Etc etc.

They aren’t long any blousey at all, they fit perfect.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm getting older and in touch more with my Jewish roots, but that price for a shirt that's made to be "unpresentable" just doesn't do it for me.

Holy crap..............no way would I think about paying $100 for this shirt:

DURIF_UNTUCKIT_CHECKS_WRINKLE-FREE_BLUE_2.jpg

Or even half of that...................I would pay no more than $30 for that. I wish I had money to buy some stocks, because if men are paying that I would definitely put my money towards their stock (if they even have one)......I got five bucks it cost less than $10 to make that shirt.

Or even half of that...................I would pay no more than $30 for that. I wish I had money to buy some stocks, because if men are paying that I would definitely put my money towards their stock (if they even have one)......I got five bucks it cost less than $10 to make that shirt.

Thanks for validating my point? haha

I've always thought that untucked dress shirt look is a style without a home.
Thing is, they aren’t dress shirts. I make a distinction between a dress shirt and a casual button up. A dress shirt to me has a neck size and sleeve length. A casual shirt is S, M, L, XL. I have dress shirts I’d never leave untucked bc i wear them with nice slacks and I have casual button ups that I’d never tuck into jeans because I don’t think that’s a good look at all.

920x920.jpg

Am I the only one who immediately had a visual of jimbo mail ordering a few shirts after tearing out their ad in a Car & Driver he found in the waiting room of a dentist's office.

Now your just straight up flirting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT