ADVERTISEMENT

“Untuck It”

DanC78

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 29, 2003
bought one of their shirts.

They are awesome...I endorse.

Got a couple shirts when they opened a store down here in South FL. I agree, awesome shirts. Have about a dozen of them now.

Maybe I'm getting older and in touch more with my Jewish roots, but that price for a shirt that's made to be "unpresentable" just doesn't do it for me.

Reactions: F4Gary
Maybe I'm getting older and in touch more with my Jewish roots, but that price for a shirt that's made to be "unpresentable" just doesn't do it for me.

While they aren’t cheap, they aren’t overly expensive either.

If you go to Dillard’s and buy a button down it’s going to cost you $45 to $95; which is right in line with UntuckIt.

Go to Neiman Marcus and you will spend $135 plus...easy.

I like the untucked look. I’ll obviously tuck my shirt in for client meetings, but I like the sharp, but relaxed look while at office or going out for dinner.

I wear vans with my untucked button downs as well....so Xillennial of me.

Meh... Macy's sale this weekend. Kenneth Cole slim fits for $29.

Yeah...you can occasionally find a decent shirt on the sale rack...but typically they do not fit me well. They tend to either be, 1. Ugly, or 2. XXL or Small.

I'm a tucker. Always was. Always will be.
pants.jpg

Hey now, You asked for matress recs.

I have a 10 month and a 3 year old. I’m not getting out much these days.

But honestly, the pillow and shirts are awesome :)

Lol. Probably so but the mattress is so so. I bought one and have figured out I don't really care for a foam mattress. Wish I had bought a traditional one...

What kind of shoulder bag / backpack do you carry?

I down graded to the company backpack...I think it’s a Patagonia.

I also have a nice Ted Baker side satchel I’ll occasional use for client meetings.

Reactions: cmanole
To the OP.... What is really the big difference? Extra button or actually longer? I DON"T tuck like some people, but to get the length long enough they end up blousy and pretty much never long enough in the sleeve.

I've found custom fitted shirts just work better. because of shoulder, arms and torso length without the girth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT