ADVERTISEMENT

10 seniors on the FSU soccer team but they have a covid year and most can come back if they want.

BeANole

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
What's your thoughts on the likelihood of that choice? Grad school maybe? Hope they all return!

I saw a list somewhere that said 3 of the Seniors have used all of their eligibility. Don’t take this as gospel, but I think Joe and Leilani are among that group.
Another thread, BTW, mentioned that Lily Farkis is no longer with the team.

I think the main questions are the obvious ones, have they graduated / on track to graduate in December or April and do they have an offer on the table to play professional soccer

From FSU's game notes ahead of Senior Night:

FSU will be honoring nine seniors on Thursday night in Jody Brown, Onyi Echegini, Lauren Flynn, Ran Iwai, Leilanni Nesbeth, Beata Olsson, Leah Pais, Cristina Roque and Kaitlyn Zipay. Echegini, Nesbeth and Pais have all exhausted their eligibility while the remaining six players can use their extra COVID year if they choose.

I think the main questions are the obvious ones, have they graduated / on track to graduate in December or April and do they have an offer on the table to play professional soccer

From FSU's game notes ahead of Senior Night:

FSU will be honoring nine seniors on Thursday night in Jody Brown, Onyi Echegini, Lauren Flynn, Ran Iwai, Leilanni Nesbeth, Beata Olsson, Leah Pais, Cristina Roque and Kaitlyn Zipay. Echegini, Nesbeth and Pais have all exhausted their eligibility while the remaining six players can use their extra COVID year if they choose.
Thanks for the response! Sure would be nice to get those others back!!

Reactions: Bob Ferrante
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT