ADVERTISEMENT

4 tickets for UM - 50 yard line and Lot 5 GC parking space 77

nolo96

Walk-on
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2005
I don't want the money - this is for charity. My daughter's sorority (Tri Delt) is having a fund raiser for Children's Miracle Network. You can sponsor her directly on the web and I'll deliver the tickets and parking pass to you. Face value is $400 for the tickets and I know there's a no scalping rule; however, this is for charity and you get a tax deductible receipt. If the moderators have heartburn with this than I'll understand completely. I'd love to get $500 to CMN for the package - anyone interested? I'll post the link to the website so you can pay directly - I want nothing here other than to help out a good cause. Moderators, please let me know if I'm breaking the rules "blatantly" and I'll happily remove the post. Tickets are Section 10, row 51, seats 15, 16, 17 and 18. Parking is Lot 5, space 77...about 100 yards from the gate. email me at kinchcombe@gmail.com

Last edited:
I don't want the money - this is for charity. My daughter's sorority (Tri Delt) is having a fund raiser for Children's Miracle Network. You can sponsor her directly on the web and I'll deliver the tickets and parking pass to you. Face value is $400 for the tickets and I know there's a no scalping rule; however, this is for charity and you get a tax deductible receipt. If the moderators have heartburn with this than I'll understand completely. I'd love to get $500 to CMN for the package - anyone interested? I'll post the link to the website so you can pay directly - I want nothing here other than to help out a good cause. Moderators, please let me know if I'm breaking the rules "blatantly" and I'll happily remove the post. Tickets are Section 10, row 51, seats 15, 16, 17 and 18. Parking is Lot 5, space 77...about 100 yards from the gate. email me at kinchcombe@gmail.com

Email sent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT