ADVERTISEMENT

A Dose of Reality

Jimbo11

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Apr 4, 2002
When Jimbo left, he criticized our facilities and everyone saw disfunction between him, the boosters and administration. Taggart comes in and misses a bowl game for the first time in ages. Then he
Loses to Boise, almost loses to ULM and our players come close to leading the nation in penalties.
Taggart is fired mid season. Folks, FSU is at this time, no longer a destination job. Even back to Jimbo’s last couple years, we were a mediocre team. And when Jimbo left, FSU was dead last
In academics. Our program is a dumpster fire. National media say our facilities are vastly inferior.
Our program has been average four years, kids weren’t going to class and we are one of the most penalized, undisciplined teams in the country. We are what we are. Thrasher and Coburn got the best hire the market would bear. I’m not happy but Jimbo and Taggart both are largely responsible for the bad image we have. I’m disappointed, even upset. Failing to support Norvell only perpetuates the problems. Recruits are jumping ship. The last thing we need are Boosters jumping ship.
Again, I’m not happy but let’s all try to turn this mess around with some positive energy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News