ADVERTISEMENT

A few nuggets from Fourth Quarter Drills

Dot Com

Owner and administrator of Warchant.com
Mar 29, 2002
Tallahassee, Florida
warchant.com
As you may be aware, the football team is in the middle of Fourth Quarter Drills - this replaced Mat Drills once Jimbo Fisher took over.

I spoke to somebody that has been at Fourth Quarter and was given a quick rundown and huge list of players that were excelling - seemed like most of the team. All in all the staff is very pleased with what they have seen. The group overall is pretty young but is learning quickly and there some great athletes on this team.A few names that jumped out at me that were mentioned as standing out included Rick Leonard, Trey Marshall, J. Harrison, T. Rudolph, L. Featherston, L. Brutus, D. Nnadi, A. Williams, M. White, R. Green, G. Newberry, S. Maguire, freshman safeties Derwin James and Clavin Brewton, freshman WR D. Phillips, F. Stevenson, C. Mavety, D. Kelly, R. Izzo, OL Ethan Frith. I'm probably missing several players mentioned but just wanted to throw out a few.A couple players have minor injuries that are limiting them our have them sitting out at the moment. Those include Terrance Smith (turf toe), Mavin Saunders (slight hamstring pull) and Dalvin Cook. At this time, all should be fine by the time spring practice starts up on March 18.There will be an open media session next week - probably on the final day - Thursday, March 5th. We'll have a full photo gallery, video clips and Jimbo Fisher's post-drill interview, our observations and a couple written features

This post was edited on 2/25 7:58 PM by Dot Com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News