ADVERTISEMENT

A little info on how Lawrence may have gotten Covid!

garretl19

Star Player
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2020
So I live in upstate SC where it is Clemson country and last Sunday my aunt went to the mountains of SC to go to an apple orchard and while she was there she noticed Trevor, another player and a female. And she noticed that they weren’t wearing masks and that Lawrence was acting like big stuff and was hugging random people and taking pictures with a bunch of people that were also not wearing any masks. So that’s a little funny story I wanted to share with y’all and that Trevor really brought this onto himself with his selfishness of not wearing a mask in public! Happy Halloween and Go Noles!

Reactions: GarnetRhino
So I live in upstate SC where it is Clemson country and last Sunday my aunt went to the mountains of SC to go to an apple orchard and while she was there she noticed Trevor, another player and a female. And she noticed that they weren’t wearing masks and that Lawrence was acting like big stuff and was hugging random people and taking pictures with a bunch of people that were also not wearing any masks. So that’s a little funny story I wanted to share with y’all and that Trevor really brought this onto himself with his selfishness of not wearing a mask in public! Happy Halloween and Go Noles!
Really could care less.

So he contracted Covid by being selfish?

Replay analysis - Trevor's generous spirit outran his brain, he failed to read the field and threw his self preservation up for grabs. One-star effort.

Sounds official.

• Haha
Reactions: hatsbo and F4Gary
Is that you, Fauci?

I’ve read a lot of bad posts on Warchant, and this ranks up there.

And I’m no fan of Clemson.

Reactions: stock78910
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT