ADVERTISEMENT

A Sad Day

goldmom

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Jacksonville
My family is mourning the sudden and unexpected loss of my 44 year old nephew early this morning.
He was a healthy guy non smoker in good health. Collapsed and despite every effort to save him surgeons discovered he suffered a ruptured aorta. Leaves behind a wife and two children. We’re in shock. His Dad (my brother) is inconsolable, 💔😔
When you hear people say be glad for every day and tell your family you love them no words could be truer.

My family is mourning the sudden and unexpected loss of my 44 year old nephew early this morning.
He was a healthy guy non smoker in good health. Collapsed and despite every effort to save him surgeons discovered he suffered a ruptured aorta. Leaves behind a wife and two children. We’re in shock. His Dad (my brother) is inconsolable, 💔😔
When you hear people say be glad for every day and tell your family you love them no words could be truer.
Sorry to hear, prayers for you and your family!

Sorry to hear that-prayers for you and the family!

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

That is sad to hear about. We nearly lost a nephew a few years back and it was really hard for his folks of course, but for all of the family and friends.
Hopefully y’all can be there for each other, now and throughout the grieving process. Best wishes.

Thanks everyone.
He was a senior engineer with just over 20
Years of service with the JFRD.
The hospital team who worked so hard to save him all knew him because he was an EMT, and tried for hours, but aortic tears/aneurysms are so often fatal.
He was a Nole fan through and through but since his family were all FSU grads (his Dad included) he came by it naturally.
😔

Sorry for your loss. That is the reason we must live each day and let those we love know we love them. Prayers are with you and your brother.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT