ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Hernandez Netflix docuseries,

Complete thug. World is a better place without him. I don't give a damn about how pitiful his situation was. You don't murder people. The guy was a star multimillionaire athlete, but couldn't tow the line. Clown is now getting the victim treatment on Netflix... Disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody watch? 2 episodes and I kind of feel bad for the guy. Obviously made terrible decisions, but there seems to be more to the situation. Any thoughts?

Haven’t watched, but why do you feel bad for him?

Reactions: FSUfan1973
It's disgusting how Urban and Tebow exploited his football talent for their own benefit and not get him the help he obviously needed to get his life together. Now he and other people are dead because of their exploitation and cover up of his issues. Blood is on their hands.

Has anyone read James Patterson’s All-American Murderer? It is about AH and discusses how UF (Urban) didn’t want him to go home to CT to be with his friends. Goes into a lot of detail. Picked it up because I like Patterson and didn’t realize it was all about Hernandez.

Complete thug. World is a better place without him. I don't give a damn about how pitiful his situation was. You don't murder people. The guy was a star multimillionaire athlete, but couldn't tow the line. Clown is now getting the victim treatment on Netflix... Disgusting.
There is always more to the story. Hurting people hurt.

Reactions: jbm7077
Has anyone read James Patterson’s All-American Murderer? It is about AH and discusses how UF (Urban) didn’t want him to go home to CT to be with his friends. Goes into a lot of detail. Picked it up because I like Patterson and didn’t realize it was all about Hernandez.

I watched it and it was really good. They actually talked About that. Urban even invited him over for bible studies to try and keep him out of trouble. I say watch it. Some very crazy details

I believe the definition of serial killer is three or more........he fits the description. I don't feel bad for him an ounce.

Serial killers kill for sexual or emotional needs. This guy killed to keep people from talking about him to police or because they started a fight with him.

He's no serial killer. Just a cold blooded thug.

If hell exists I hope he rots there.
This is wrong. The guy had obvious mental problems. I'm watching the docu series now and his phone conversations from jail the guy seems to have the mind of a 12 year old. Winslow, Hernandez and all of these horrible stories of players dealing with obvious brain injuries are why hitting hard has obviously been a huge topic and are not allowed in football today. I truly believe within 30 - 40 years from now football as we know it will no longer exist. They are rapidly taking away football as every year passes. Our grandchildren will probably tell their grandchildren how they were around when there was the horrible barbaric event called football was around. Just about the way we look back in history to the barbaric events that took place in the Roman coliseum that those people called a sport.

This is wrong. The guy had obvious mental problems. I'm watching the docu series now and his phone conversations from jail the guy seems to have the mind of a 12 year old. Winslow, Hernandez and all of these horrible stories of players dealing with obvious brain injuries are why hitting hard has obviously been a huge topic and are not allowed in football today. I truly believe within 30 - 40 years from now football as we know it will no longer exist. They are rapidly taking away football as every year passes. Our grandchildren will probably tell their grandchildren how they were around when there was the horrible barbaric event called football was around. Just about the way we look back in history to the barbaric events that took place in the Roman coliseum that those people called a sport.

KW2 and AH were complete trash thugs in High School. The concussion issue is complete and total BS in these two situations. In these two cases it's just more "Pity Me" crap from coddled athletes.

Wasn’t he shooting people in the face around age 19? Seems like a big cop out.

Anybody watch? 2 episodes and I kind of feel bad for the guy. Obviously made terrible decisions, but there seems to be more to the situation. Any thoughts?
I’ve watched a few different documentaries on the guy. And some of these mental illness are serious. Not saying it’s okay to kill but mental awareness is not where it should be and a lot of times leads to killings and suicides. We could save a lot of lives if we didn’t make people fear the backlash of having mental issues.

The guy was a gang member talented enough to play in the NFL. End of story.

KW2 and AH were complete trash thugs in High School. The concussion issue is complete and total BS in these two situations. In these two cases it's just more "Pity Me" crap from coddled athletes.
Not true. Henandez grew up in a middle class neighborhood and was not a gang banger or even exposed to that lifestyle. Winslow grew up also around decent people. You don't pull up on senior citizens and our homeless people to have sex and or rape them and be mentally stable. That's not being a "thug" that is having a complete mental lapse.

We need to open more mental health facilities for all these people with mental illnesses. Way too many crack pots walking the streets supposedly on meds to help them, but nobody monitoring to make sure they are. Otherwise things like this or mass gun shootings will continue to occur. We have to get ahead of this mess somehow.

How in the world do you somehow make Tebow somehow responsible? I mean other than seeing the entire universe through fsu football glasses which is pathetic and sad.

oh and if he was a fsu former player then I assure you most on here would be making excuses for him

Reactions: QuaZ2002
He was a thug and had mental issues. He did not think like a normal human. There are plenty more just like him that are living among us today that are not NFL players.

This documentary tries to paint a picture about AH as a good kid who was corrupted by his family and holding in his true sexuality which is bs. Fact is, he was a huge piece of crap human just like the rest of the piece of crap humans you see on the news every night. Doesnt matter how he was created or what happened to make him the way he was.

Reactions: NJRenegade
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT