ADVERTISEMENT

Actors or Actresses whose role tainted your view of them

Originally posted by Manch.:

Or Ted Levine in "Silence of the Lambs", hard to believe he was Bosko in "Heat" or Monk's partner in the TV series "Monk".

ec
Wow, never realized the serial killer in Silence of the Lambs was Captain Stottlemeyer in Monk.

This whole topic is what actors fear, to be type cast as a role. Can anyone watch Ed O'Neil in Modern Family without thinking of Al Bundy?

Originally posted by noleville:
This whole topic is what actors fear, to be type cast as a role. Can anyone watch Ed O'Neil in Modern Family without thinking of Al Bundy?
I'm not sure why but every time I see Ed O'Neill, I think of his character in The Adventures of Ford Fairlane, Lt Amos.

Originally posted by DFSNOLE:
Originally posted by fsUTampa:
Has to be the kid who played Joffrey in Game of Thrones. That kid's future as an actor is doomed
Did you know any of the actors/actresses in GoT befrore that series?
The Hound says YARP.

images

I can't watch Tom Cruise or Kevin Costner at all. They play the same character in every movie and they suck
as actors.

This guy, Robert Patrick. Will always be the villain from the 2nd Terminator movie to me.

screen-shot-2014-12-15-at-3-28-07-pm-check-out-what-these-iconic-villains-of-the-80s-and-90s-are-doing-now-png-199325.jpg

Originally posted by On Iowa:
Vincent D'Onofrio will always be Private Pyle, and only Private Pyle.
What about D'Onofrio in "Men in Black"?

ec

For me, Anthony Hopkins in "Silence of the Lambs".

ec

Or Ted Levine in "Silence of the Lambs", hard to believe he was Bosko in "Heat" or Monk's partner in the TV series "Monk".

ec
Wow, what a response. I had no idea the alien bug was VD and I never realized the SotL killer was the Captain. The second part surprises me because I loved the series and have seen every episode at least once and I just rewatched SotL last month and still didn't see it.

Originally posted by Lemon Thrower:

ec
Wow, never realized the serial killer in Silence of the Lambs was Captain Stottlemeyer in Monk.
Me neither, until I watched Heat a bunch of times and put it together because of his voice, but I had seen SOTL several times before and Heat a bunch of times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT