ADVERTISEMENT

AJ McCarron is a spoiled jerk

Oh no, they lost the $12 he was going to spend?!?! How will they make it?????

We always did this at Publix. The store closes at 6. They can't have people coming 5-10 minutes before and shop for 45 minutes. Get your act together and get to the store a half hour earlier
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Publix will not lock the doors until the time we close. When still in the stores I often would let our guest in after that time. That's just what we do. AJ should look for a Publix next time he needs something last minute.

I don't see the problem. I'd be annoyed, too. 6 PM means 6 PM, not 5:45 PM.

Not sure I'd Tweet about it, but whatever.

I don't see how this is news considering he's a practice squad QB. But I also agree with him. If you close at 6, be open at 5:45.

Originally posted by cornnoleio11:
Publix will not lock the doors until the time we close. When still in the stores I often would let our guest in after that time. That's just what we do. AJ should look for a Publix next time he needs something last minute.

Don't believe they have any Publix locations in Cincy.

This thread is useless without pics of A.J.'s mom & gf.

Originally posted by NoleLizards:
I'll admit the horns.....er I mean pics would look good, but it appears they are jerks too.

If u close at 6, doors are open unti 6 and not a minute before. In the grocery business you expect to have last customers out of the store 10-15 min after your posted closing time.

Originally posted by nolestuff:
Next time maybe he will plan ahead a little better.
If he got there at 5:45 to grab a last minute item for family, then his planning was fine. If the store is open until 6 and he has 5 minutes of shopping to do, then he would have had 10 minutes to spare.

I used to work in a supermarket back in HS....golden rule: DO NOT LET ANYONE IN THE STORE WITH 15 MINUTES TILL CLOSING!!!!

Customers show up and tell you things like "I need baby formula - I will take only 1 minute" - they are usually full of crap.

Get their on time and stop your bitching!!!!

Originally posted by NoleLizards:
You DONT want to see or hear his racist mom. She's the one that went on twitter when Jameis won the Heisman and had unkind things to say.

Originally posted by NoleInBama:
You DONT want to see or hear his racist mom. She's the one that went on twitter when Jameis won the Heisman and had unkind things to say.
I was thinking that the clerk said something like "please hurry, there's 15 minutes left before we lock up", but the clerk spoke with a Winstoner dialect and McCarron just couldn't understand him.

Originally posted by Manch.:

Originally posted by NoleInBama:
I was thinking that the clerk said something like "please hurry, there's 15 minutes left before we lock up", but the clerk spoke with a Winstoner dialect and McCarron just couldn't understand him.
HaHa Apparently AJ wanted Grey Poupon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT