ADVERTISEMENT

All about coaching!!!

jballfsu27

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
Lumberton
Hugh Freeze can win at liberty but Norvell can’t win at FSU!! Campbell can win at po dunk Iowa state, Tom allen can win at Indy, sonny dykes can win at SMU but at FSU we look like crap!! Now yes our culture is bad I know this but I think what is worse is the coaching staff!!! Fuller needs to go, Odell needs to go, and the more I think about Norvell about be in over his head also!!! We have one of the best wrs in nation and we can scheme it to where he gets him the ball??? Doesn’t make sense!!! I know a lot of people blame jimbo but this is all on the FSU admin!! If you fire a guy in 2 years you better have a Kelly, venables, stoops type hire!! Heck malzahn would have been a good hire!!! He would have brought in a big time coaching staff!! FSU admin better start showing this program the money so we can get the best of the best coaches. Dadgum Mike Locksley at Maryland is winning descent games against descent teams at po dunk Maryland!!! Should have given Stoops AD/head football to get the program back but we settled once again.

Reactions: braves67 and d'ster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News