ADVERTISEMENT

All fan's vaccinated at raiders games

Those are private businesses. They are free to require what they want for entry as is the American way. Telling them what they can’t require is anti-American.
Not going to give you an example because it will get the tread locked, but that's absolutely false. Think about it for a minute.

Reactions: BRKRL5
Not 'science'. Even the 'vaccinated' get Covid. Look up the Carnival cruise breakout among the 100% vaccinated. This is all a dog and pony show.

Seriously, live and let live.
Omg! If I hear this one more time about the vaccine! That’s how ALL vaccines work. The vaccine greatly reduces your chances of being hospitalized and basically eliminate your chance of dying.

Last edited:
I’m not up to date on all court rulings but are there any cases saying the non-vaccinated are a protected class?
I am not disagreeing with your stance. Capitalism will work itself out in this situation, that's what is so great about it, the market will dictate what is acceptable. However, I do disagree with you that it is not political and it has turned 100% into that. If the election results would have been different it would just be the other way around. That is what is sad about our current state. Just remember, the 2 in charge vehemently said they would not get the vaccine b/c it was created under 45. Shocker, the vaccine is the same damn thing today but both are 100% behind it and pushing issues like this all over the US.

Omg! If I hear this one more time about the vaccine! That’s how ALL vaccines work. The vaccine greatly reduces your chances of being hospitalized and basically eliminate your chance of dying.
I don't wear my seatbelt in the car anymore because there's still a chance I'll get injured in a crash. I also don't bother to put on sunscreen because there's still a chance I'll get skin cancer. Oh, I also don't bother to wear a parachute when I skydive because there's a chance that fails too!

Florida is an embarrassment to the entire world right now. Poor leadership by store brand Trump. And btw, the vaccine reduces your chances of ending up in the hospital or dying. That is the real benefits
Exactly about the vaccine!
the level of of ignorance and misinformation regarding the vaccine is mind numbing, meanwhile people are needlessly either EXTREMELY sick or dying.
“If you have the vaccine, then why are
You worried if I get it”
“You can still get covid even if your vaccinated”
Do just a bit of research on a medical site!!

I have said this to my brother, and i say it to you. This is a public health issue, valuable resources will be devoted to prevent people from dying. Rightly so.
So it is also an economic problem and even a fiscal problem. See this:
Basically it is a math problem. How do you get the most bang for your buck in keeping the costs down and the outcomes positive?
Masks and jabs are the most efficient. As any airline will tell you, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Do it to save money.

those vaccines are a bit different. Might want to read up on that.
Please enlighten us on how this vaccine is SOOO different??? That’s why basically anyone with a pulse in the medical community is telling people to get vaccinated. Because they secretly want people to get sick and die. The vaccine is safe and keeps you from dying and the more that get vaccinated the sooner we will all get
Out of this mess.

Reactions: itsjustme0770
I have said this to my brother, and i say it to you. This is a public health issue, valuable resources will be devoted to prevent people from dying. Rightly so.
So it is also an economic problem and even a fiscal problem. See this:
Basically it is a math problem. How do you get the most bang for your buck in keeping the costs down and the outcomes positive?
Masks and jabs are the most efficient. As any airline will tell you, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Do it to save money.
"I know my rights!! I ain't wearing your liberal panzy mask and I aint taking your poisonous vaccine"

~catches covid~

"please doc can you give me the vaccine!! I don't want to die and I can't breathe!! Please doc please please please!!"

It has been politicized because the former president needed it to be, and the opposition party played the game with him. It mostly boils down to our populace being easy to manipulate, sad

Reactions: Nolesrule
You clearly missed my point. They're saying no masks required and I said vaccinated can STILL get the virus. To YOUR point, I've had covid so IF I get it again, studies show it greatly reduces MY chances of being hospitalized and basically eliminate MY chance of dying. So, do I get to skip the masks too????

Please enlighten us on how this vaccine is SOOO different??? That’s why basically anyone with a pulse in the medical community is telling people to get vaccinated. Because they secretly want people to get sick and die. The vaccine is safe and keeps you from dying and the more that get vaccinated the sooner we will all get
Out of this mess.
How many other vaccines require 2, 3 or even more (as now projected) 'boosters'?!?

And.......mRNA. Drop mic.

Both sides are to blame for this climate, you can't pin it on just one, that is 100% certain.
I didn’t put it all on one side, if you’re inferring that I did. But make no mistake, the messaging mattered most from him, from saying it was nothing, to saying it would be gone just like that, and on and on. And his party swearing up and down that if he were not re elected it would suddenly disappear overnight. So irresponsible, so full of hubris, so ridiculous

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT