ADVERTISEMENT

All fan's vaccinated at raiders games

So when Pfizer gets full FDA approval in the next couple of weeks, all will be good? Or will the conspiracy just conveniently shift?
Definitely a shift. They'll say it's needs years upon years of research or it's only being approved to get people to take it. They'll just move to whatever facebook says should be their new argument.

Just imagine if those vaccines were approved by the FDA and not on under emergency use...oh wait.
So once vaccines get full approval you will be willing to take one? Honest question, because many think that shortcuts were taken (though this is incorrect) and I view that as a legitimate reason for hesitancy.

Ya, that’s the reason!! 🙄
Talking out of you rear as usual. I actually personally know quite a few people who are waiting for that FDA approval. Not everyone who hasnt gotten the "jab" is a conspiracy theorist, not sure why some of you think adding that approval won't change some people's minds. Unfortunately people are so polarized, they can't begin to try to understand some other people's views.

So once vaccines get full approval you will be willing to take one? Honest question, because many think that shortcuts were taken (though this is incorrect) and I view that as a legitimate reason for hesitancy.

I can tell you that I will not get one without that approval. Chances of me getting one with that approval increase dramatically. If it happened today, I'd almost certainly get one tomorrow. Not everyone without the vaccine thinks there is a microchip in it, just like not everyone who subjected their children to trials is a bad parent.

Talking out of you rear as usual. I actually personally know quite a few people who are waiting for that FDA approval. Not everyone who hasnt gotten the "jab" is a conspiracy theorist, not sure why some of you think adding that approval won't change some people's minds. Unfortunately people are so polarized, they can't begin to try to understand some other people's views.
And in the mean time, you are masked up wherever you go inside?? I mean, that’s the least you could do.

Religious faith is good. I was raised with it. There are men of God - in this thread - who have watched people close to them die out of ignorance and false notions and we are ALL at our limits emotionally. Needless losses.

But this use of religion for a justification for 21st century fear and ignorance is shameful. Infuriating, almost. And I'm NOT talking about Islam in Afghanistan...

Sorry, but that's how I see it. My nephew was just released last evening from the Mayo Clinic - a 33 year old young man with a family - and a bad case of COVID. I do believe our family's prayers helped him, but that is no justification for the fact that he wasn't vaxxed. He will not get a moments peace from his Aunts or his parents until he does. He unknowingly gave it to his Mom, who was vaxxed and still got a "breakthrough".
She had a bad cold but thankfully did not end up in a bed on oxygen in the ICU next to him. We're all thankful to the Lord for that, too. But you know, the Lord helps those who help themselves.

If this quoting the Bible stuff continues I'll ask the mods to lock this thread; don't know if they will but if so, maybe some can instead read other things like unbiased science and expand their horizons and their knowledge. If they still make the same decision, then so be it. You're disrespecting the Scripture and it seems like it's being used as the last refuge of a scoundrel.
I say that with best wishes and truly no malice. 😔

I can tell you that I will not get one without that approval. Chances of me getting one with that approval increase dramatically. If it happened today, I'd almost certainly get one tomorrow. Not everyone without the vaccine thinks there is a microchip in it, just like not everyone who subjected their children to trials is a bad parent.
Nor have I accused you of being a conspiracy theorist. It is important to recognize where people's hesitancy comes from. And it is more important that you have educated yourself enough that the approval would allow you to feel comfortable with the vaccine.

Reactions: goldmom
Religious faith is good. I was raised with it. There are men of God - in this thread - who have watched people close to them die out of ignorance and false notions and we are ALL at our limits emotionally. Needless losses.

But this use of religion for a justification for 21st century fear and ignorance is shameful. Infuriating, almost. And I'm NOT talking about Islam in Afghanistan...

Sorry, but that's how I see it. My nephew was just released last evening from the Mayo Clinic - a 33 year old young man with a family - and a bad case of COVID. I do believe our family's prayers helped him, but that is no justification for the fact that he wasn't vaxxed. He will not get a moments peace from his Aunts or his parents until he does. He unknowingly gave it to his Mom, who was vaxxed and still got a "breakthrough".
She had a bad cold but thankfully did not end up in a bed on oxygen in the ICU next to him. We're all thankful to the Lord for that, too. But you know, the Lord helps those who help themselves.

If this quoting the Bible stuff continues I'll ask the mods to lock this thread; don't know if they will but if so, maybe some can instead read other things like unbiased science and expand their horizons and their knowledge. If they still make the same decision, then so be it. You're disrespecting the Scripture and it seems like it's being used as the last refuge of a scoundrel.
I say that with best wishes and truly no malice. 😔
Fantastic post, GM

Nor have I accused you of being a conspiracy theorist. It is important to recognize where people's hesitancy comes from. And it is more important that you have educated yourself enough that the approval would allow you to feel comfortable with the vaccine.
Didn't mean to imply that, it was more in response to some other comments in the thread.
I can tell you I never do anything without looking at it from every possible angle and educating myself, this vaccine is no different.

Reactions: Adamnole0514
I think if I knew that 95% of Florida's recent cases are UNvaccinated..I believe I'd get the jab, political correctness... whatever, be damned
that is a patently false number. just looking at the rate of infection that persists in Florida's 65+ age group is proof enough.

prior to the vaccine the 65+ age group in Florida accounted for, on average, 13% of all COVID positive results. Florida is at a point now where 86% of all residents 65+ are fully vaccinated and over 95% have received at least one dose of vaccine. The 65+ age group in Florida is on pace to be 99.9% vaccinated (the highest the CDC will recognize) within the next 4-8 weeks.

The COVID positive rate among the 65+ age group in Florida is still over 11% of all new cases each week.

that is a patently false number. just looking at the rate of infection that persists in Florida's 65+ age group is proof enough.

prior to the vaccine the 65+ age group in Florida accounted for, on average, 13% of all COVID positive results. Florida is at a point now where 86% of all residents 65+ are fully vaccinated and over 95% have received at least one dose of vaccine. The 65+ age group in Florida is on pace to be 99.9% vaccinated (the highest the CDC will recognize) within the next 4-8 weeks.

The COVID positive rate among the 65+ age group in Florida is still over 11% of all new cases each week.
And what percentage of vaccinated are hospitalized and dying?? Do
You have those percentages? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yes they have the same goal but don't do the same thing once in the body to counter act whatever virus it is intended to fight off.
Yes there are a few different "types" of vaccines that act differently in the body. I'm not sure I understand the issue you have though, friend.

Reactions: goldmom
Yes there are a few different "types" of vaccines that act differently in the body. I'm not sure I understand the issue you have though, friend.
If it's different it's bad. Some people use this analysis in all aspects of their lives.

US is expected to recommend booster shot 8 months after 2nd dose. This should increase efficacy as initial immunity fades.. It will be interesting to see the data.

Talking out of you rear as usual.
no one does it better than him
You don’t judge people for doing a very basic civic duty and thinking about more than just themselves by getting vaccinated?
lol. lol. 'civic duty'. taking an unapproved vaccine produced in record time with unknown long term effects is your idea of civic duty. what a crock. you got the vaccine because of your concern for your fellow man. of course you did. this is from someone who got the vaccine but acting like its a fundamental duty of every american to take it is just asinine. my god, what foolishness.
Funny, the only 'experts' are the ones you agree with.
^^bullseye.

Reactions: nynole1
no one does it better than him

lol. lol. 'civic duty'. taking an unapproved vaccine produced in record time with unknown long term effects is your idea of civic duty. what a crock. you got the vaccine because of your concern for your fellow man. of course you did. this is from someone who got the vaccine but acting like its a fundamental duty of every american to take it is just asinine. my god, what foolishness.

^^bullseye.
It is a basic civic duty. We are all facing something HIGHLY contagious and deadly for hundreds of thousands! The BEST defense against this worldwide pandemic is the vaccine regardless of what you may read on a message board or in your case probably the dark web.
you get real passionate when it comes to me. Get me out of your head man and move along 🤣

pretty good argument there.

I can say though, having lived in the south and interacting with people born and raised in the south, your statement is not accurate.
Its a joke Smelson. Like the one we told eons ago; "so I transferred to FU from Florida State, and raised the GPA of both student bodies by over 1%."

The BEST defense against this worldwide pandemic is the vaccine regardless of what you may read on a message board or in your case probably the dark web.
never said or inferred it wasn't. and i got the vaccine. you sound like a politician reading from a script. two questions; 1. do you get the flu shot every year? 2. should women have the right to an abortion?

never said or inferred it wasn't. and i got the vaccine. you sound like a politician reading from a script. two questions; 1. do you get the flu shot every year? 2. should women have the right to an abortion?
Definitely not anything close to a politician. And I’m not dodging your question but you’ve insulted me enough on here that I don’t feel obligated to answer any questions you have.
my view on the vaccine is purely health and life related. Nothing to do with anything political.
the overwhelming percentage of health experts say you should get it. So I trust them. That’s why I got it and that’s why I feel people who don’t get it are selfish unless there is a real medical reason they cannot.

The figures provided by Ascension St. Vincents this afternoon...96% of ICU COVID cases...unvaccinated. They did not break it out by age group.

The figures provided by Ascension St. Vincents this afternoon...96% of ICU COVID cases...unvaccinated. They did not break it out by age group.
the prior poster had said "all cases" which is what my comment was in response to, not hospitalizations. of course where unvaccinated is concerned that does include all people that are not 14 days post second shot (or only shot for J&J).

it's quite frustrating that the CDC won't break the data down by jab status like they do everywhere else.

And I’m not dodging your question but you’ve insulted me enough on here that I don’t feel obligated to answer any questions you have.
lol. that's hysterical coming from someone like you who's habitually in some type of negative communication with a poster every week. if posts on a message board insult you, than you have a very frail psyche. you need to take a break from this forum because its obvious the rigors of a message board are greater than your emotional fortitude. my apologies for all the emotional distress my posts have had on your mental well being. i will pray for you.

Reactions: GbrNole
lol. that's hysterical coming from someone like you who's habitually in some type of negative communication with a poster every week. if posts on a message board insult you, than you have a very frail psyche. you need to take a break from this forum because its obvious the rigors of a message board are greater than your emotional fortitude. my apologies for all the emotional distress my posts have had on your mental well being. i will pray for you.
Thanks man, that’s sweet of you. Now move along

"But we shouldn’t shun people who have recovered from Covid. Vaccine mandates for in-person interactions—whether imposed by governments, employers or businesses—should make exceptions for the previously infected, who thanks to natural mucosal immunity are likely at less risk than never-infected vaccinated people of spreading the virus to others."

Dr. Segal is a neurologist and neuroscientist.

Follow Your Nose to Herd Immunity​

The biology behind ‘breakthrough’ cases and the confusing CDC mask guidance.

Reactions: Vasili Zaitsev
Florida is an embarrassment to the entire world right now. Poor leadership by store brand Trump. And btw, the vaccine reduces your chances of ending up in the hospital or dying. That is the real benefit
Florida is in top half of vaccines. Desantis put together one of the most efficient plan to get the vaccine out. He’s vaxxed. He’s recommended citizens get vaccinated. Everyone in Florida who wants it could have had it by now.

So what’s your issue? And are you embarrassed by Hawaii too? Will you be embarrassed by other states when they spike?

Florida is in top half of vaccines. Desantis put together one of the most efficient plan to get the vaccine out. He’s vaxxed. He’s recommended citizens get vaccinated. Everyone in Florida who wants it could have had it by now.

So what’s your issue? And are you embarrassed by Hawaii too? Will you be embarrassed by other states when they spike?

The plan worked in spite of Desantis and his willingness to shift early doses to his wealthy supporters instead of the seniors that needed it.

• Haha
The plan worked in spite of Desantis and his willingness to shift early doses to his wealthy supporters instead of the seniors that needed it.
You have zero clue. Absolutely zero. His rollout took care of all the groups as well as they could. And we’ve been at anyone can get the shot at any time for 4-5 months. Even if we assume your made yo story, it would have ZERO impact on today’s numbers so it’s clear you just don’t like him. Which will make it hard when he’s your president 🤣

highly unlikely. miami dade is the only county i have found that provides a relatively detailed weekly report. miami dade is significantly vaccinated. 92% of adults in the county have had at least 1 shot and 99.9% of those 65+ have had at least one shot.

Just curious if all that was to explain why we wouldn’t see those numbers or of it was a short answer then discussion of other issues.

Anyway I don’t see at all why they’d report vaccine breakthroughs but not natural immunity breakthroughs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT