ADVERTISEMENT

Allstate commercials on ESPN

mjpwooo

Veteran Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
Tampa, FL
All their sports, at least when commercials play on YouTube TV... That Allstate French song from Inception.

I'm never, ever purchasing Allstate. Ever.

This,along with the ACC commercials for nonstick pans and my pillow, are sending me over the edge here........

Last edited by a moderator:
If only someone would invent something where you could control what we watch on TV remotely.

If you watch live, it's tough to forward.

But I did mute when the announcers were talking about BS. Thankfully, the audio stream from the fsu app is in sync with the video.

And the commercial still sucks. Bad. I don't even want to watch inception again..... And I like that movie

Air Buds in. Jason Aldean, Luke Combs, Morgan Wallen and others on. Can’t hear a damned word uttered by ESPN or any of its idiots.

All their sports, at least when commercials play on YouTube TV... That GD Allstate French song from Inception.

This,along with the ACC commercials for nonstick pans and my pillow, are sending me over the edge here........
Holy moly, I’m with you. I cannot get that song out of my head and it’s not even something to sing along with.

All their sports, at least when commercials play on YouTube TV... That GD Allstate French song from Inception.

I agree 100%! That damn French song is like nails on the chalkboard for me. Can’t hit the pause button fast enough. I have one Allstate policy and will get it re-bid when it comes up for renewal all because of that nasally, whiney French song from hell.

The Progressive commercial with those brain dead hypnotized cult children clogging. My remote can't change the channel fast enough

Reactions: mjpwooo
That song is La vie en rose sung by Edith Piaf. In case ur interested, she was a French prostitute known as the French Nightingale. President Truman liked her so much that he invited her to sing for him in the White House, which she did.

That song is La vie en rose sung by Edith Piaf. In case ur interested, she was a French prostitute known as the French Nightingale. President Truman liked her so much that he invited her to sing for him in the White House, which she did.

Makes me hate it even more..... Lol

Reactions: goldmom
The pipes one, with the bagpipes is funny.

But none are better than the turning into your parents... Even down to the piano music

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT