ADVERTISEMENT

Always knew we had the hotties. :)

The word in Greek circles this year was that the incoming freshmen women are not as "hot" as in previous years, due to the increased academic requirements for admission.
A poster said "That is absolutely true, before long our ladies will look just like uf girls".

I am wondering if this says more about the swipers than the swipees. Any list of hotness that has Colorado and Colorado State in the top 10 and Arizona State unranked makes me a skeptic. They are the Buffaloes and Rams for a reason.

poor uf. They can't even beat the tire-making girls of Ohio University.

UF girls will get their swipes like they get their loving.

giphy.gif

The word in Greek circles this year was that the incoming freshmen women are not as "hot" as in previous years, due to the increased academic requirements for admission.
A poster said "That is absolutely true, before long our ladies will look just like uf girls".

I think there is some truth to this. My own expert analysis is that while FSU is still loaded with plenty of talent, it is not as strong as it was 20-40 years ago. I attribute it to 3 things: (a) the "nerd movement"; (b) the female/male ratio growing closer to 50-50; and (c) modern chicks being generally less attentive to appearance than was the case in yesteryear.

Of course, this is kind of like saying the cars in NASCAR are not as fast as they were in the 70s-80s (due to safety concerns). Technically true, but the cars are still hauling ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT