ADVERTISEMENT

Amy Schumer Wears Princess Leia's Bikini On GQ Cover

That scene in This Is 40,w here she is trying to give him a BJ and the kids are knocking on the door makes me die laughing every time. Those with kids will appreciate its realness.

I couldn't make it all the way through that movie. Little too much reality.

Reactions: RTM58
True, it is too long but it was funny enough to hold you. Knocked Up was way too long, Funny People was a wreck and dragged and dragged. I liked This Is 40 but again, too damn long.

I think he was only a producer or writer on Stepbrothers and to me, that's his perfect niche. Guy is a great writer and producer (StepBros, Superbad, Cable Guy, Pineapple Express, Walk Hard).

Ah, that would explain it. Step bros doesn't have that 100% Appatow feel to it.

What is really funny is one of her episodes is exactly like this thread with a bunch of dudes in a room going back and forth if she is pretty enough to be on TV or not. Great cast in that one too. Paul Giamatti and Jeff Goldblum included.

I thought the 12 angry men episode was about if she was hot enough to give a reasonable chub? The one guy admitted under pressure that he used to spank it to Natalie from facts of life and switched his vote to reasonable chub for Amy. I think that skit had Dennis Quaid in it too.

Wait wait wait ... you would do this, but not Kate Upton?

2myu5w7.jpg

bVkZi3B.gif

Kate seems like a real sport...

xotLxog.gif

Reactions: GoNolesTX
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT