ADVERTISEMENT

an existential/physics question/riddle

KitingHigh

Veteran Seminole Insider
Dec 4, 2003
St Petersburg
Above me a great circle lights up in a cycle of 24 units. It is bright for about half of those and while it never moves in position. It changes constantly.
Every 14 cycles there is a brighter circle that is nearly blinding.

Where am I?

Above me a great circle lights up in a cycle of 24 units. It is bright for about half of those and while it never moves in position. It changes constantly.
Every 14 cycles there is a brighter circle that is nearly blinding.

Where am I?

In the Locker Room. We just lost our resident crazy science dude. I guess you can be the resident replacement.

In the Locker Room. We just lost our resident crazy science dude. I guess you can be the resident replacement.
...and a hwuge loss it is. He rocked scientific relevance mixed with wild and crazyness. Dang, we helped resident crazy science dude install a lift in his swammin pool. I miss resident crazy science dude.
Sending up the bat skit signal from the mountains of Western North Carolina for resident crazy science dude.... Please don’t let the Locker Room drift into a black hole.

...and a hwuge loss it is. He rocked scientific relevance mixed with wild and crazyness. Dang, we helped resident crazy science dude install a lift in his swammin pool. I miss resident crazy science dude.
Sending up the bat skit signal from the mountains of Western North Carolina for resident crazy science dude.... Please don’t let the Locker Room drift into a black hole.

I sent him your plea.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I am not worthy

Here’s a hint or two

Flat earthers won’t ever get it
You can’t be where I am without life supporting equipment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT