ADVERTISEMENT

Angel Investor Opportunity

Fijimn

Veteran Seminole Insider
May 7, 2008
Received this unsolicted email, seems legit, putting it here for the ballers on LR

Greetings, Welcome to our Private Placement Portfolio. I am a Staff of a Venture Capital Firm specializing in Growth Capital Investments/Loans.We seek to invest in Projects with Public and Private sectors in a broad range of areas including Real estate,Agriculture, Energy, Oil and Gas ,emerging markets and high-technology. Within the technology sector, the firm focuses on communications, software,digital content and services. We wish to invest between $1Million-$500Million in any viable projects that your company requires funding on investment capacity/Loan Application. Upon the review of your company's Project Business Plan we shall determine on the projects possible funding. This will be a silent and Private Placement Investments. Endeavor to respond promptly if the investment proposal meets your company's Approval. Kind Regards, Lopati T

You're right, it has to be legit.
My bank account number is 605842689, routing number is 129348. Please forward this info to them and let them know I have a great idea and they can start depositing money in my account immediately.

So they want to read you business plan, decline the loan/investment, then go on and do your business plan on their own. Nice way to get into various businesses that they deem to be profitable.

I am submitting the oil bladder idea from KraMerica Industries. it's already been product tested.

How do they feel about latex?

The Bro?

The mansiere?
What if someone made a coffee table book about coffee tables?

Or polyester baseball uniforms?

Would a muffin shop that only sold muffin tops qualify as a real estate play?

I have so many ideas, I can't wait for these guys to fund them all!

Would anyone here wear a pirate shirt?

Or are none of you hipster enough?

tumblr_m838wgAtrE1r0ygz7o1_500.jpg

What if someone made a coffee table book about coffee tables?

Or polyester baseball uniforms?

Would a muffin shop that only sold muffin tops qualify as a real estate play?

I have so many ideas, I can't wait for these guys to fund them all!

How about a show about nothing? It's so simple, it's brilliant.

I only do business with people pitching me if they accept an initial payment from me via Western Union.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT