ADVERTISEMENT

Any Comments From Meggs?

JohnnieHolmesNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
Is he quietly slipping back into his bog, perhaps ashamed at the spectacle he needlessly orchestrated to "prove" that he's no shill for FSU? Or did he make some public comment that maybe I missed? Just funny that he was originally very outspoken about the case.....

Would be surprised if he hasn't set up a time for a press conference today

I do wonder if he's being quiet because of prosecutorial misconduct charge.

Maybe someone should set up a fake Twitter account for Meggs and send out a message.

"I apologize to everyone for trying to have a fake twitter account used as evidence to compel Dalvin Cook to take the stand."

See if he speaks then.

BossHogg.jpg

"Say what,,,,,,, not guilty?"

For those of you in Tally how much longer is this guy going to be allowed to stay in office. I've always dreamed of moving down there but if the population keeps electing this guy...

Almost impossible to elect anything but a Democrat in Leon County. Willie
is in as long as he wants. Which allegedly isn't too much longer.

He should apologize to Cook, FSU and the fans. He is clearly a racist who hates FSU players. Should be fired immediately. He can no longer do his job and be impartial. Grounds to be terminated.

Isn't Meggs an FSU alumni?

Yes, but I never got the impression he is any sort of fan (unlike Cervone). He will show up wearing FSU hat when there's an upcoming election, but I doubt he cares about the team or watches games.

He retired again on Tuesday to take advantage of an additional pension and tomorrow will be rehired at $290,000.

The joke here is that ppl keep voting him into office so either change your voting habits or deal w it

Placed all the blame on his daughter for not trying hard enough to poison the jury

Changing voting habits is apparently very difficult - Corrine Brown continues to get re-elected.

For those in the know - Does Willie's office do a good job on real criminals?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT