ADVERTISEMENT

Any recent Info/Rumors on where Dalvin Cook is going?

wdnole

Star Player
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2006
Oviedo
Really, really want to see him be a Dolphin... has to be his preference, but of course $ will rule the day.

Really, really want to see him be a Dolphin... has to be his preference, but of course $ will rule the day.
All I heard was he has already turned down a couple of offers from Miami...Supposedly the Jets are interested as well. I get the feeling that Dalvin is in no big hurry to sign to avoid training camp.

All I heard was he has already turned down a couple of offers from Miami...Supposedly the Jets are interested as well. I get the feeling that Dalvin is in no big hurry to sign to avoid training camp.
As a lifelong Vikings fan I was mad as a hornet and ready to stomp on the team logo once I heard he'd been released. Yes, it's a business and I get it. But, dang, Dalvin is a beast! Anyway maybe he'll wind up wit the Jets (J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, JETS!) and give Rogers a RB to cover his butt. Sorry am not an AR fan due to him being a former stinky packer. :rolleyes: The Vikes may regret cutting him loose.

Damn Jets, how the hell can they afford DC along with AR and all these other stars?? Dolphins couldn't even come close enough?
Rodgers just restructured his contract to allow for other pieces.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
He hasn't signed yet. He could be playing the Jets to get the Dolphins to up their offer.
The Pats are reportedly in the market as well. As I said in an earlier post, I don't think Dalvin's in a huge hurry.

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT