ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know any licensed home inspectors?

Gonolz

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 6, 2002
Indian Rocks Beach
I'm thinking about buying a first home in the next couple years. I thought it might be cool to take a home inspector course to learn more about what to look for in a home and then maybe get licensed and pick up a little extra cash on the side. Is anyone a licensed inspector or know one? DBPR has a list of approved courses. Does anyone have any recommendations for courses or about the process?

I'm thinking about buying a first home in the next couple years. I thought it might be cool to take a home inspector course to learn more about what to look for in a home and then maybe get licensed and pick up a little extra cash on the side. Is anyone a licensed inspector or know one? DBPR has a list of approved courses. Does anyone have any recommendations for courses or about the process?
Well I'm a fairly new realtor, so haven't worked with to many home inspectors yet, but one that I have that has been good is Bobby Ryon, A to Z Home Inspections. In tallahassee of course. I don't think he does radon testing however. Some other companies are southern home consultants and legacy home Inspections in town.

Well I'm a fairly new realtor, so haven't worked with to many home inspectors yet, but one that I have that has been good is Bobby Ryon, A to Z Home Inspections. In tallahassee of course. I don't think he does radon testing however. Some other companies are southern home consultants and legacy home Inspections in town.
Literally just walked in the door from having supper with Bobby and Jodi, you are correct he does not do Radon testing or WDO's but does home inspections very well!! Great guy too!!

Literally just walked in the door from having supper with Bobby and Jodi, you are correct he does not do Radon testing or WDO's but does home inspections very well!! Great guy too!!
Awesome, I have an appt with him on Monday for a place. Very cool.

I'm not actually looking for a home inspector to hire, just someone who knows what they are doing and can recommend a good course for me to take. Is he a great enough guy and friend that he could supply a recommendation for a course for a random dude on an FSU website? I saw a list of FL approved courses, but don't know which are worthwhile/costs, etc. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT