ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone who sells tickets on here.....

sloth43

Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Aug 27, 2003
Folks,

I learned a lesson yesterday. If you are selling tickets to someone on here, make sure you secure the money in advance. I had someone back out on me yesterday 3-4 hours before kickoff, stating that he received 2 free tickets from a friend. It left me holding the bag for 2 tickets. I had a lot of interest early in the week (selling 2 for under face value) and I ended up walking in the stadium with 2 extra tickets.

Same thing happened to me once which is why I prefer not to do gameday meet ups. I found out the person who agreed to buy mine was still actively shopping for "better seats" because he emailed a buddy of mine who posted tickets for sale to the same game.

Lesson learned, but I felt it necessary to share my experience so that others may avoid the headache

Yup. Happened to me for the 2012 Clemson game. Ended up selling it to one of those guys outside the stadium buying and selling tickets for like $20. Better than nothing.

If u ever get stuck with tickets go towards lot 14 and gaines street toward madison social to sell them....dont go around edge of stadium...

Lots of people will buy closer to face value there and usually doesnt take long.

Had a bad experience selling tickets here as well. Thought at the time that fellow Seminoles fans were uniformly trustworthy and honorable. 58 years old and naivete persists.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT