ADVERTISEMENT

Are you excited or dreading the Holiday season?

BrianNole09

Starter
May 8, 2005
Hate the Holidays?
Hate your in-laws?
Hate your siblings?
Hate your entire family? (NYCNole)
Hate yourself?

I'm kind've in between. I'm lucky in that I don't have to buy a ton of gifts for people. Christmas was magical when I was a kid, now it's still fun, but not as much.

Dreading.

Have three sisters. Parents are in Fort Lauderdale, and my girlfriend's are in Michigan.

There is always someone that doesn't get to see someone, or can't make a trip, or feels like they are getting the short end of the attention. I then have to hear about it, or experience the moodiness.

Dreading.

Have three sisters. Parents are in Fort Lauderdale, and my girlfriend's are in Michigan.

There is always someone that doesn't get to see someone, or can't make a trip, or feels like they are getting the short end of the attention. I then have to hear about it, or experience the moodiness.

That's an easy problem to solve, Bav. Always remember that YOU come first; your happiness, your self esteem and your enjoyment of life are #1.

Put your sisters and parents on ice and make yourself scarce when they complain and then dump your girlfriend.

You're welcome.

Reactions: NolaNole9
Tenderloin, Turkey, and I just picked up 10 lbs of U8 shrimp... What's not to look forward to....

7298133_orig.jpg

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Mixed bag for me... I love thanksgiving, but Christmas has become so expensive and too much work (lights, tree)... Plus the non stop hallmark movies that the misses likes.

That's an easy problem to solve, Bav. Always remember that YOU come first; your happiness, your self esteem and your enjoyment of life are #1.

Put your sisters and parents on ice and make yourself scarce when they complain and then dump your girlfriend.

You're welcome.

Ah so you're a Luciferian practicing the Left Hand Path. Now your trolling makes sense.

I love the holidays because it's the only time I don't travel. I get to take care of me and do the things I enjoy most.

Sometimes I dread vacation because it involves traveling.

I LOVE Thanksgiving and Christmas is a not to distant second. I love my in-laws but chances are they aren't coming bc my MIL has been sick. My parents are in Indy, so they aren't coming. My sisters are all over the country, so I won't see them either. I'm ok with that, I like two the other two well.....however I am sad that I don't have more people to cook for for Thanksgiving

Love the holidays. Both sets of our family live here so we have a big get together for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Excited about getting our new house decorated and drinking all the yummy drinks and beers!

I used to be indifferent, but now with little kids I like it a lot. I dress up as Santa. Lots of fun. Good food, etc.

I'm still not a fan of Christmas music.

Were those shrimp up there caught near Fukushima?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT