ADVERTISEMENT

ATL Falcons

justjeff

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Aug 26, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Fired all OCs today. Curious how long does it take for all new coaches to gel and have everyone on the same page? Is Atlanta just screwed next year? Thanks.

I think that depends on players and coaches clicking. Some coaches turn it around quickly with the right players, others, well they suck forever.

This is generally not as big of an issue in the NFL versus college coaching staffs. These guys are all professionals, the season is not in jeopardy because of new coaching staffs.

IMO the Falcons should have fired the HC as well. Until they replace him, I don't think they will be a top team in the NFL.

As for how long it takes the new coaches (once hired) to gel, that will probably depend on how much freedom they are given by the HC. I think replacing all your coaches is a bigger deal in college than it is in the NFL.

IMO the Falcons should have fired the HC as well. Until they replace him, I don't think they will be a top team in the NFL.
I disagree, but I'm an optimist. He's got 1 more year to prove it in Atlanta(ATL ITP).

He's going all in, calling his own defense next year and I'm guessing we'll get Kubiak or Koetter on offense.

As for how long it takes the new coaches (once hired) to gel, that will probably depend on how much freedom they are given by the HC. I think replacing all your coaches is a bigger deal in college than it is in the NFL.
I agree, his ass is next although he should've been fired after the biggest choke in SB and maybe football history. Im still not over that game!

This thread has been active for several days and still no Ronnie. Can someone in the Atlanta area do a wellness check? ITP preferred. Thanks.

quill_death.gif

200.gif

Last edited:
Adam Gase will get a serious look....he didn’t handle the head coaching job all that well, but he is an offensive coordinator in all reality, not a head coach. If he has weapons, like the ATL has, he may thrive.

I agree, his ass is next although he should've been fired after the biggest choke in SB and maybe football history. Im still not over that game!
My son threw out all his Falcon stuff right that game. lol

Reactions: GA.NOLE
My son threw out all his Falcon stuff right that game. lol
Lmao! Hard to blame him . The next season I didn't watch a full game until they played the Rams in the playoffs and not one this year either. It just took something out of me after that loss but I'm not a die hard NFL guy anyways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT