ADVERTISEMENT

Beer reviews

Formerly Rockymtnole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Feb 9, 2013
Who writes this stuff?

"Poured from 12. oz bottle into a pint glass...

L: A light two-finger head; gorgeous effervescent copper color; beautiful sticky lacing

S: Not a lot of aroma, but perhaps a little biscuity malt, some caramel, and very slight floral notes

T: Dang, this is just a well-balanced, soothing beer; toasted nut, caramel, kiss of molasses, hint of pine and honey; not a big flavor but incredibly enjoyable

F: Medium mouthfeel, a little syrupy; perfect level of carbonation"

My beer review would be "Tasted great, drank three while watching the game before I had to get up and take a leak. Definitely would buy them again if I can remember the name. 10/10! P.S. Noles won!"

Who writes this stuff?

"Poured from 12. oz bottle into a pint glass...

L: A light two-finger head; gorgeous effervescent copper color; beautiful sticky lacing

S: Not a lot of aroma, but perhaps a little biscuity malt, some caramel, and very slight floral notes

T: Dang, this is just a well-balanced, soothing beer; toasted nut, caramel, kiss of molasses, hint of pine and honey; not a big flavor but incredibly enjoyable

F: Medium mouthfeel, a little syrupy; perfect level of carbonation"

My beer review would be "Tasted great, drank three while watching the game before I had to get up and take a leak. Definitely would buy them again if I can remember the name. 10/10! P.S. Noles won!"

I do. I assume that's from beer advocate and I do post on there occassionally. Usually just the amazing and awful beers, I don't usually bother wasting time on the mediocre beers. And that example is following their preferred template, the reviews that just say "It's good" are usually nubes.

They should have a similar website for wines and another for ciders, but they really don't. I really SHOULD team up with somebody to create a cider site since that would have a more modest and therefore controllable level of traffic but I'm busy on other projects at the moment. Feel free to steal that idea though. I might even be a contributer, right now I'm enjoying a Woodchuck Gumption.

They should have a similar website for wines and another for ciders, but they really don't. I really SHOULD team up with somebody to create a cider site since that would have a more modest and therefore controllable level of traffic but I'm busy on other projects at the moment. Feel free to steal that idea though.

Lol

I do. I assume that's from beer advocate and I do post on there occassionally. Usually just the amazing and awful beers, I don't usually bother wasting time on the mediocre beers. And that example is following their preferred template, the reviews that just say "It's good" are usually nubes.
Why am I not surprised? lol

Reactions: FSUTribe76
They should have a similar website for wines and another for ciders, but they really don't. I really SHOULD team up with somebody to create a cider site since that would have a more modest and therefore controllable level of traffic but I'm busy on other projects at the moment. Feel free to steal that idea though.

Meh, it would probably make some decent measurement units of currency. You know the template to steal (Beer advocate as its THE beer site) and ciders are a rightfully growing market. I know programmers in India who could toss that site together for $500 to a grand with the same functions and then slap some Tampax and San Francisco vacation ads on it then....profit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT