ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Affleck

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In recent years, there has been a growing awareness and acceptance of non-binary and gender non-conforming identities. "

Fin is not a "he" or an "it." They are a 15-year-old human being who has done absolutely nothing to warrant scorn or abuse from adults on the internet, especially not while grieving the loss of their grandfather.
Your right. "Fin" is actually a she or a he. I think by the story a she thats trying to look like a he but not be called a he. So instead of it the proper term is they. Wow. And this is normal or a way to garner attention?

"Fin exuded a quiet strength that resonated throughout the church. This public acknowledgment of their identity marks a milestone in Fin’s journey".

^^^^^^^^LMFAO.... what "journey" ? the drama You're a 15 year old girl who can't figure out if she's male or female, wears a suit, has a boy's haircut and calls herself "Fin" and somehow its the John Cappelletti story... pure comedy.. honestly, I can't stop laughing....

All you need is a buzz cut, suit and tie, pronouns and a gender-neutral name and bingo, bango, bongo she is now a he or it. What are we coming to?
You know.... I believe Finn is worthy of an ESPY award... and I have no doubt that Fin's eulogy was better than Jimmy Valvano's speech on ESPN... in fact I'd say, Fin is far more courageous and has dealt with much greater tribulations than Valvano ever did.....
Been LMFAO weekend over this...

Your right. "Fin" is actually a she or a he. I think by the story a she thats trying to look like a he but not be called a he. So instead of it the proper term is they. Wow. And this is normal or a way to garner attention?
I C what u did there

You're talking about the perpetual pissed off over nothing
tumblr_nlzzcpuUye1s9362xo1_1280.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You know.... I believe Finn is worthy of an ESPY award... and I have no doubt that Fin's eulogy was better than Jimmy Valvano's speech on ESPN... in fact I'd say, Fin is far more courageous and has dealt with much greater tribulations than Valvano ever did.....
Been LMFAO weekend over this...
You just wait. ESPN will find a video where the confused kid kicked a soccer ball then do a whole 30 for 30 on it before they give a courage award.

What if I told you a girl can be a boy or not or maybe a little of both.

Reactions: noletaire
While we're on the subject what about Caitlin Clark? Guy or girl? I'm going with dude which explains the media fascination with him/her.

Reactions: F4Gary
While we're on the subject what about Caitlin Clark? Guy or girl? I'm going with dude which explains the media fascination with him/her.
Don't know much about her... fill me in... this should be another knee slapper...

Don't know much about her... fill me in... this should be another knee slapper...
Womens NCAA basketball player that just got drafted by the WNBA. Media has been nonstop about her all year to the point its becoming odd. Her team did not win the title BTW.

Womens NCAA basketball player that just got drafted by the WNBA. Media has been nonstop about her all year to the point its becoming odd. Her team did not win the title BTW.
Seth Curry of Women's B-BALL?

Elephant in the room? Will ESPN/Disney discuss the Griner issue and Trans playing women in sports?

Seth Curry of Women's B-BALL?

Elephant in the room? Will ESPN/Disney discuss the Griner issue and Trans playing women in sports?
Griner issue? Is she a dude too? Here is the thing. If it happened in swimming very publicly how often has it happened in other sports very quietly?

So Caitlyn is a dude??? don't know anything about her, just that's she's a great b ball player from UCONN, don't follow women's bball.

So Caitlyn is a dude??? don't know anything about her, just that's she's a great b ball player from UCONN, don't follow women's bball.
I don't know really. She plays for Iowa. I was just asking for conversation's sake. I saw a story on her on Fox and heard ESPN pawning over her on the radio. From what I saw it could be either.

Reactions: noletaire
I don't know really. She plays for Iowa. I was just asking for conversation's sake. I saw a story on her on Fox and heard ESPN pawning over her on the radio. From what I saw it could be either.
That's right Iowa, they got beat in the semis...

If only Finn have given the Hawkeyes a half time speech, recounting the trials and tribulations of her "journey", I bet Iowa would've won.... I can say one thing: that little dude or dudette has changed my life... I feel reborn in a way.

• Haha
Reactions: GeddyLee09
Someone explain to me the whole "pronoun" thing.... how does that work? What is the significance?

Griner issue? Is she a dude too? Here is the thing. If it happened in swimming very publicly how often has it happened in other sports very quietly?
After listening to Griner,,, Sounds like a dude imo

Don't know but it appears the South Carolina coach is in favor of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT