ADVERTISEMENT

Best Stadium Food Item?

Citizens Bank Park in Philly. They have a lot of local restaurants that have places out on Ashburn Alley. Plus Bulls BBQ which is Greg Luzinski place and he is the one out bbqing it.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Gordon Biersch Garlic Fries - ATT park

Ball Park Crack. The smell around the booth making them is amazing.

3dc442a4a0428c100717634fc433d9c3.jpg

Those sausages they grill at Dick Howser I absolutely love, but I guess it is a vendor only item? Is there a way for the average Joe to score some of those from Aramark? Or do I just need to bribe the guy at the grill?

I was at Dick Howser this past Sunday and had a local delicacy known as the Sonny's Pulled Pork Sandwich. The game, despite it's 9th inning theatrics, paled in comparison to the scrumptiousness that is Sonny's.

Originally posted by njnoles23:
Citizens Bank Park in Philly. They have a lot of local restaurants that have places out on Ashburn Alley. Plus Bulls BBQ which is Greg Luzinski place and he is the one out bbqing it.

That's something Aramark started with Boog Powell BBQ at Oriole Park. It's purely a marketing deal and despite what they try and lead you to believe, those guys have nothing to do with the food.

Lobster roll at a ballgame? Signs of the apocalypse.

The Primanti Brothers type sandwhich in Heinz stadium was pretty good. But then again, I was pretty drunk.

dscn0148.jpg

I haven't been in a major league park in a long time.
But here in Pensacola, at the Blue Wahoos park, they
have some pretty good food. Hot dogs $3, shrimp po boy and fries $8.
Those were prices last year, hopefully will not go up.
Also have BBQ, burgers, an oyster bar, lots of beer!

If you're ever over this way try to catch a game, beautiful park on the bay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT