ADVERTISEMENT

B's be crazy, jealous ... and apparently cannot spell either

dmm5157

Seminole Insider
Jan 30, 2005
Tallahassee
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...17e4b04ae4970472c2?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000022

55dc873d1d00006e00145cca.png

She's wot!

I mean, seriously, if you're gonna misspell "whore," wouldn't you go for "hore" before "wore"?

Reactions: dmm5157
My ex wife rammed her car in the side of mine one night.

The real beauty is that both cars were under the same insurance policy. So I was fortunate enough to see my premiums go up on both cars...even though I had nothing to do with it. Isn't that awesome!

We divorced shortly after.

The real beauty is that both cars were under the same insurance policy. So I was fortunate enough to see my premiums go up on both cars...even though I had nothing to do with it. Isn't that awesome!

Intentionally?

Chick even forgot a letter in her own last name. Looks like she left off a vowel.

I worry about people messing with cars. My daughter, a junior in high school, is fearless about calling out wrongs she feels need addressing. I feel like it is going come back to bite her/us if she doesn't cool it. To avoid what I feel is impending damage, I keep the Red Rocket in the garage. (p.s. it drives my wife nuts that I call my car the Red Rocket...therefore it will be Red Rocket henceforth).

Intentionally?

Yup!

I went to meet my buddy at the bowling ally not to far from my house. We met there, walk in, get lane, both of us go take a piss. I come out and the attendant says on the loud speaker, "does anyone here drive a silver altima". I said that I did, and he said that my car was just hit. I go outside real quick and see my wife pulling out the other side of the parking lot with her car all jacked up. Their was an audience watching saying that it was the black 4runner, they even got her tag number.

I call her and asked what in the hell she is doing. She said she didn't see my buddies truck in the parking lot, and then came in the bowling ally and didn't see us inside. So she naturally thought I was out with another girl...of course!

My loving and trusting wife.

Reactions: HulaNole
Yup!

I went to meet my buddy at the bowling ally not to far from my house. We met there, walk in, get lane, both of us go take a piss. I come out and the attendant says on the loud speaker, "does anyone here drive a silver altima". I said that I did, and he said that my car was just hit. I go outside real quick and see my wife pulling out the other side of the parking lot with her car all jacked up. Their was an audience watching saying that it was the black 4runner, they even got her tag number.

I call her and asked what in the hell she is doing. She said she didn't see my buddies truck in the parking lot, and then came in the bowling ally and didn't see us inside. So she naturally thought I was out with another girl...of course!

I saw something like that once on COPS.

Would (and would almost certainly regret it eventually when the fun part of crazy got old).

Yup!

Then you left an went to go bang your side piece, amiright

Then you left an went to go bang your side piece, amiright

I only wish that were the case. I dont' even remember what I did. I think I actually went back in the bowl ally and started drinking while questioning my life....very sad moment. lol

Yup!

How and why did the insurance company pay off without you pressing charges? I had something like that, not that extreme though. They told me that the insurance company has the right to subrogate for damages, and the only way they can do that is for me to press charges. If I didn't they would consider it an act of self vandalism, meaning I couldn't collect..

How and why did the insurance company pay off without you pressing charges? I had something like that, not that extreme though. They told me that the insurance company has the right to subrogate for damages, and the only way they can do that is for me to press charges. If I didn't they would consider it an act of self vandalism, meaning I couldn't collect..

I don't' remember exactly, but they did pay. I did have to present a police report as well. Now that I think about I believe the police did come that night. I remember I was wanting report to use in court if need be once I left her. I also want to say I had to pay both deductibles. I also had to explain that at least one of the wrecks I was not responsible for once I dropped her and had insurance on my own. I remember them working with me and lowering rate.

Oh man, what a nightmare. Damn I've come a long way. I'm going to hug the new wifey extra tight tonight and tell her how much I love her.

I don't' remember exactly, but they did pay. I did have to present a police report as well. Now that I think about I believe the police did come that night. I remember I was wanting report to use in court if need be once I left her. I also want to say I had to pay both deductibles. I also had to explain that at least one of the wrecks I was not responsible for once I dropped her and had insurance on my own. I remember them working with me and lowering rate.

Oh man, what a nightmare. Damn I've come a long way. I'm going to hug the new wifey extra tight tonight and tell her how much I love her.

Pix?

Should have known she couldn't spell based on her last name. WTF is Csapilla?

BTW more pics on her Twitter:

pbIFtr-T.jpg

Bp8FmSiCMAA61zF.jpg

"After leaving police headquarters, the woman allegedly Snapchatted a photo of the building with the caption "Stamford police have nothing on me."

OK, I know she's only 20, but damn, she's a DUMB 20....

Dan - I am sorry bro, I laughed at that story and couldn't stop for a while. That is just crazy sheez.

Holly hell am I glad I married level headed woman......

We just sent my daughter to her junior year in college with her shinny 6 month old optima....Hope she doesn't piss anyone off....Its a lease

Dan - I am sorry bro, I laughed at that story and couldn't stop for a while. That is just crazy sheez.

Holly hell am I glad I married level headed woman......

We just sent my daughter to her junior year in college with her shinny 6 month old optima....Hope she doesn't piss anyone off....Its a lease

Pix?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT