ADVERTISEMENT

Bullard???

redchief

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2004
Where are the guys that kept telling me he was a stud and a 1st round talent?

I don't know who told you that, but he's a very good player that already has been drafted. This is a very deep defensive draft with lot's of really talented players that did not go in the first round. A bunch from Alabama.

Not sure but after we played them I made a comment that he was overrated and people were saying he was a 1st round guy...solid depth guy spot starter in the NFL

Well he was a heck of a college player. Not elite but very good. Didn't you say that Ramsey was overrated too?

Not sure but after we played them I made a comment that he was overrated and people were saying he was a 1st round guy...solid depth guy spot starter in the NFL
Bullard was a dominating player for the gators and he was not even going to play against us due to a knee injury. You watched 1 game and made your analysis and comment about him being overrated! I would bet that Jimbo didn't think he was overrated, but then again he is not an expert like some posters.

Bullard was a dominating player for the gators and he was not even going to play against us due to a knee injury. You watched 1 game and made your analysis and comment about him being overrated! I would bet that Jimbo didn't think he was overrated, but then again he is not an expert like some posters.
3rd round enough said

Here is the deal. You position yourself as a talent evaluator and you knk about evaluation, but you were someone that said Ramsey was not that good. So you come on here to brag about your talent evaluation with Bullard, but you can not talk about what you said about Ramsey. That's what I want you to talk about now, so can you?

I honestly never thought Bullard was a first round pick, but I thought he was good. Lot's of things happen during the evaluation process after the season, his evaluation was not as a top pick. As I said earlier, a lot of defensive guys were available and pushed people down.

The thing is that Ramsey was always a special talent. You did not see it, and you talked about it. Well, you have been proven very wrong because he was highly decorated in college and is a top 5 pick. Now that does not guarantee NFL success, because lot's of great players never become great at the next level. So basically I think you need to step back from the evaluator, because you really have not shown you can do it.

Is that so...I said I never saw top 5 talent in Ramsey and time will tell...he is a talented player but not a game changer...I wuld take DJ all day long over him

I don't know who told you that, but he's a very good player that already has been drafted. This is a very deep defensive draft with lot's of really talented players that did not go in the first round. A bunch from Alabama.

DT is also a weird position with a lot of injuries, so there are teams that devalue the position in the draft. Jernigan and Goldman were both projected as first rounders and both fell. There are a lot of teams that would trade a first round pick for either.

Is that so...I said I never saw top 5 talent in Ramsey and time will tell...he is a talented player but not a game changer...I wuld take DJ all day long over him
So what are your qualifications? Can you read a defense? Tell me where you played ball.

Hey did you play ball? What divivisoin; what position; and all?

Why do I need 2 justify 2 u^^^^....this was never bout me being some big time scout...just making a point that Bullard wasnt all that like some people made him out 2 b

I look like a jackass cause i said Bullard wuldnt go 1st round and he didn't?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT