ADVERTISEMENT

Cross Country Chat Recap -- Q&A session about FSU Football, the athletics department, more

iraschoffel

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Jul 13, 2014
Note: I'm in here and answering questions. Those responses will be added at the bottom and keep going. I'm not going to post them all up here.

-----

Hey guys,

We're going to start doing some pretty regular Q&A sessions on here with the staff. The first one will be with me, but Corey, Gene and Aslan will rotate in as well (Michael does his own chats on the Premium Recruiting Board, as you probably know.)

The first one will be Friday at 10 a.m., and we'll do it right here. Just either leave your questions ahead of time in this thread or stop in during the chat. It will probably go around an hour, but could be shorter or longer depending on the interest.

Going forward, we're going to move the time around to different days and times to make sure people with different schedules can participate. I picked this time because Aslan and I will be interviewing Willie Taggart and Cam Akers tonight in Ocala, so there might be some fresh info to discuss on that. Plus the baseball regional starts tomorrow at noon.

So if there's anything you want to discuss -- whether you're looking for information or my opinion on something -- go ahead and fire away. And if you ask in advance, and I don't know the answer, I'll see if I can find out before the chat.

Thanks, Ira

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News