ADVERTISEMENT

Check Out These Houses

The one on the left is for sale for a cool $14 million. 75 photos on the 2nd link.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3385-Old-Keystone-Rd-Tarpon-Springs-FL-34688/81385961_zpid/

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3255-Buffalo-Run-Tarpon-Springs-FL-34688/68597932_zpid/

ISpdr3ste7c0mc0000000000.jpg

I liked this image:

ISxr3lnoymu95b0000000000.jpg

Reactions: shakane and DanC78
That second image is still inside the house. holy freaking crap. there is a youtube video of it that pretty much blew my mind.

link the youtube video

"The village includes a poker room, well ventilated cigar bar, ice cream shop, book store library, loft style music lounge and movie house with marque, lobby, theater seating, and functioning stage"

Well, I'm sold. I'm calling my agent.

After a quick look, I see Geiger sold it a few years ago.

"The village includes a poker room, well ventilated cigar bar, ice cream shop, book store library, loft style music lounge and movie house with marque, lobby, theater seating, and functioning stage"

Well, I'm sold. I'm calling my agent.

HOLY CRAP! That was incredible. $14 million doesn't seem that bad at all after seeing that tour.

Reactions: noleclone2
When you've worked on the island of Palm Beach for billionaires as often as I have, it takes a lot to impress me with a house. Did all the interior plastering on one that was 40,000sf under air with a 100 car garage under it, with a full carwash, so the salt air could be washed off of all the Rolls Royces when he had a party. Mind you this was the winter home for a family of three.

I've been in houses here in Ponte Vedra that were pretty impressive - condos too, for that matter. One guy I know was driving past a house in the old section of Ponte Vedra, saw a woman putting a for sale sign in the yard, liked the house, and wrote her a check for $3 million right there. Then drove home to his $2 million condo on the ocean and said "honey, we're moving."

I forget if he was in the Maserati or one of his vintage Porsches. The dollars on his homes aren't as high as this one, but when you consider the fact that he owns an island, A large home on one of the Bahamian islands, an apartment in Paris, and several condos around the country, it's all in a day's work. He's not the only one.
St. Johns County, by one survey, found that it was the wealthiest county in Florida. It's where very wealthy people who want to be very much under the radar have some pretty fabulous homes.

Just watched the video.
I tried to visualize the person that lives there, what I came up with is someone who illegally collects and traffics exotic animals and stolen artworks. Quite an exquisite display of refinement mixed with tacky over-the-top grandeur -- I'm sure the owner would take all of this as a compliment so I dont feel bad saying it.

Wonder what the cost is to furnish?

Not including crazy art, I would think 1.5 million, maybe more???

Would you all please stop googling my houses. My wife is getting a little creeped out. Don't worry, I told her its just the crew from the locker room.

Reactions: noleclone2
I drive pass houses like that in Ocean Ridge and Palm Beach all the time. One in particular is owned by Al Malnick. People always ask me who owns it, and I tell them Oprah.

When you've worked on the island of Palm Beach for billionaires as often as I have, it takes a lot to impress me with a house. Did all the interior plastering on one that was 40,000sf under air with a 100 car garage under it, with a full carwash, so the salt air could be washed off of all the Rolls Royces when he had a party. Mind you this was the winter home for a family of three.

Not as grand, but not low rent.

440x660

Price: $47,000,000
Bedrooms: 6
Bathrooms: 6.5
Size: 10,500 SqFt

Rare example of Mediterranean-style architecture on one level by Jeffrey Smith. 6 BRs/6.5 baths on .93 acres with 203’ of private ocean frontage and 10,500+ SF of luxurious living space. Shimmering 50' glass tile pool and 3-car garage.
IXMqqE.png

14 mil?...pssshhh. I was on a offshore fishing charter out of Hillsborough Inlet back in April and we cruised by the country's most expensive, listed house at $139 mil and 60,500 sq ft. The 1st mate told us it was being built by a construction owner who made his bank off of concrete sales in NYC after Sept.11. He said it had a full bowling alley and shooting range going in it among other things.

http://www.latimes.com/business/rea...tprop-most-expensive-home-20140905-story.html

Surrounded by a gate that is decorated with 22-karat gold leaf, the house includes a $2 million marble staircase, a subterranean garage that can accommodate 30 cars and an 18-seat IMAX home theater with a 50-foot-wide screen. There are three master suites and a presidential suite, each with its own Jacuzzi in a windowed circular rotunda (the presidential suite also has a plunge pool on an outdoor terrace).

MN-AH036_PRIVPR_P_20140903183528.jpg

Outside, there is a 4,500-square-foot infinity pool with salt, chlorine and UV filtering as well as an LED-lit, double-loop waterslide. Suspended above the pool is a glass-bottomed Jacuzzi. "It's supposed to feel like you're floating over the pool," said Mr. Madera.

The entire home was built to be soundproof. The home's South African marble floors were insulated specifically so the clacking of high heels will be muted, added William Pierce of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, who has the listing. The house is built with an elaborate security system as well as kennels for guard dogs on the lower level. The house sits on 4.4-acres with 465 feet of waterfront on the Atlantic Ocean and 492 feet of waterfront on the Intracoastal Waterway.

1300x731

1300x731

1300x731

1300x731

1300x731

1300x731

1300x731

I don't care for any of those museums. Makes me want to put on a sweater for some reason. Brrrr.

Not as grand, but not low rent.

440x660

Price: $47,000,000
Bedrooms: 6
Bathrooms: 6.5
Size: 10,500 SqFt

Rare example of Mediterranean-style architecture on one level by Jeffrey Smith. 6 BRs/6.5 baths on .93 acres with 203’ of private ocean frontage and 10,500+ SF of luxurious living space. Shimmering 50' glass tile pool and 3-car garage.
IXMqqE.png
The one I was talking about is at 601 North County. Sold recently for a cool $52mil. 2015 taxes are $915,426.

Because white looks clean and crisp and bright. Still stuck in earth tones with red accent walls?

Yep I agree...looks clean and crisp.
My lifestyle doesn't include wearing a suit 24/7, having maids, someone wiping the white walls and fixtures down every day, gardeners or everyone else doing everything for me.
White is soooo boring anyways....blah

The one I was talking about is at 601 North County. Sold recently for a cool $52mil. 2015 taxes are $915,426.

Just a few doors north of the estate I posted, with Trump's $125 million sale and my ex-client's house in between. Talk radio guys clearly make too much cash when they can pay $52 million for a house.

I'm going to a breakfast were Frank McKinnney is speaking Friday . He has property for sale for $135 million - LINK.

Last edited:
Because white looks clean and crisp and bright. Still stuck in earth tones with red accent walls?

The cream colored monster of house posted above lacks landscaping.

Out of everything posted above I still like the 14 million house in Tarpon Springs. The pool and the entertainment rooms along with the landscaping and separate guest house are what like over the overs. They are all gody...so no avoiding that with any of them.

14 mil?...pssshhh. I was on a offshore fishing charter out of Hillsborough Inlet back in April and we cruised by the country's most expensive, listed house at $139 mil and 60,500 sq ft. The 1st mate told us it was being built by a construction owner who made his bank off of concrete sales in NYC after Sept.11. He said it had a full bowling alley and shooting range going in it among other things.

http://www.latimes.com/business/rea...tprop-most-expensive-home-20140905-story.html

Surrounded by a gate that is decorated with 22-karat gold leaf, the house includes a $2 million marble staircase, a subterranean garage that can accommodate 30 cars and an 18-seat IMAX home theater with a 50-foot-wide screen. There are three master suites and a presidential suite, each with its own Jacuzzi in a windowed circular rotunda (the presidential suite also has a plunge pool on an outdoor terrace).

MN-AH036_PRIVPR_P_20140903183528.jpg

Outside, there is a 4,500-square-foot infinity pool with salt, chlorine and UV filtering as well as an LED-lit, double-loop waterslide. Suspended above the pool is a glass-bottomed Jacuzzi. "It's supposed to feel like you're floating over the pool," said Mr. Madera.

The entire home was built to be soundproof. The home's South African marble floors were insulated specifically so the clacking of high heels will be muted, added William Pierce of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, who has the listing. The house is built with an elaborate security system as well as kennels for guard dogs on the lower level. The house sits on 4.4-acres with 465 feet of waterfront on the Atlantic Ocean and 492 feet of waterfront on the Intracoastal Waterway.

1300x731

1300x731

1300x731

1300x731

1300x731

1300x731

1300x731
Was coming in to post this. It is just down the street from our beach club. Paddle boarded to it last weekend from the ocean side, it is just amazing. 7 kitchens. Guy was gonna put in 2 helipads at one point, because who can only live with just 1? Think I also read that they built a re-inforced underground garage. Who has underground anything next to the ocean.

So question... In the Zombie apocalypse would it be smart to commandeer one of these vacant (or non vacant just throw out the current owners) mansions and bunker down?

Reactions: GoNolesTX
So question... In the Zombie apocalypse would it be smart to commandeer one of these vacant (or non vacant just throw out the current owners) mansions and bunker down?

This guy says no.

11028007_1687039201522845_1390456209384884624_n.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT