ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Thompson with 114 yards in playoff loss

He would have had a 1,000-yard season if not for that knee injury. Stud.

Reactions: FortPierceNole
Strange stat- He's one of the very few RBs in the league to have more career catches than rush attempts. Not sure why he doesn't get more carries. He's a career 6.0 ypc guy. That's not including today's 25.0 ypc.

Reactions: Cubman777
Tough loss. I'm glad to see Chris playing for my Skins! He's a great example of determination and perseverance!!! Here's to next year! As always..... Go Noles & Skins!!!

Crazy that they did not (meaningfully) involve him in the game plan earlier. Probably would not have mattered. Packers were the better team.
Use him more

The Skins certainly should have given him some meaningful at-bats earlier in the game yesterday. That said, 25 is not built to be a feature back in the NFL. But I agree he deserves more situational opportunities. He also deserves a team with a better QB. Watching Kirk Cousins take a sack on the final possession -- instead of at least throwing it up for grabs -- says all you need to know about him.

Crazy that they did not (meaningfully) involve him in the game plan earlier. Probably would not have mattered. Packers were the better team.

The Skins certainly should have given him some meaningful at-bats earlier in the game yesterday. That said, 25 is not built to be a feature back in the NFL. But I agree he deserves more situational opportunities. He also deserves a team with a better QB. Watching Kirk Cousins take a sack on the final possession -- instead of at least throwing it up for grabs -- says all you need to know about him.
My thoughts exactly. He wasn't ready yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT