ADVERTISEMENT

Club Section Tickets Question .

RHT 3

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
I Know People Who Know People
If I buy a couple tickets in the club section for me and the boy Sat ( and possibly a few of his miscreant friends)do I get to hobnob inside as well ?

I have a horrible back and would like to have a seat softer than a cinder block.

I assumed I would be able to but just making sure.

TIA.

Are you referring to the Dunlap Champions Club? If so then yes, you can roam between indoor and outdoor spaces freely, You also have access to all you can eat and all you can drink non-alcoholic beverages in the Club. (Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.)

And the a/c is quite welcome for the nooners.

Enjoy!

Reactions: RHT 3
Are you referring to the Dunlap Champions Club? If so then yes, you can roam between indoor and outdoor spaces freely, You also have access to all you can eat and all you can drink non-alcoholic beverages in the Club. (Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.)

And the a/c is quite welcome for the nooners.

Enjoy!
Thanks and I'm gonna wear that Diet Coke out !!!

Champions Club tickets include food, soft drinks and first come first served access to the booths, tables, chairs inside.

Champions_Club_at_FSU_Doak_Campbell_Stadium.original.jpg

Reactions: RHT 3
Are you the really fat guy ?? :p

Ha, on the left side. The Mrs. has her back to the camera and I'm on the other side. That was from back in the day. May have been either the first or second year of the Club, actually!

Not sure if you ended up getting tickets, but if you do, enjoy. Not sure I'd want to be anywhere else :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT