ADVERTISEMENT

Cocaine Bear

seminoleed

Veteran Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
Cape Coral, FL
Caught it with Mrs. Ed yesterday. Once you get past the weak acting and silly script, it was actually quite entertaining.

Imagine a horror movie produced by Mel Brooks and directed by Quentin Tarantino, and you get the idea.

Caught it with Mrs. Ed yesterday. Once you get past the weak acting and silly script, it was actually quite entertaining.

Imagine a horror movie produced by Mel Brooks and directed by Quentin Tarantino, and you get the idea.
Really wanted to see this, fully knowing it’s totally whacko, but then reading all the 1 star reviews on IMDb gives me paws

Really wanted to see this, fully knowing it’s totally whacko, but then reading all the 1 star reviews on IMDb gives me paws
I see what you did there. A Man Called Otto is a good one. Kind of sad but funny. Women Talking is good as well. A sobering view of Amish communities.

Reactions: bcherod

This looks like a after the wife goes to bed type movie.

Reactions: seminoleed
I see what you did there. A Man Called Otto is a good one. Kind of sad but funny. Women Talking is good as well. A sobering view of Amish communities.
There is no way I can resist seeing Cocaine Bear… either I’m gonna love it or will want to key my own car or whoever I rode with as soon as leaving the theater

Reactions: DFSNOLE
There is no way I can resist seeing Cocaine Bear… either I’m gonna love it or will want to key my own car or whoever I rode with as soon as leaving the theater
I think ill stream it. I saw it on one of the platforms.

I'll save my money and wait for it free on demand. Top Gun Maverick is already free and it's oscar nominated. Not gonna pay to see potential crap in the theater.

The world needs mindless humor.
I streamed the Bubble last weekend which falls into this category and had me laughing in more spots than I expected. Having never been on TicTok the jokes on this subject all went over my head.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I saw the Swedish original adaptation of A Man Called Ove and really liked it. I am hesitant to watch the American version, as almost all of our adaptations of Scandinavian films are awful. I agree that Women Talking is a great movie.
Didn’t read the book but really liked Otto. Hanks is the Jimmy Stewart of our generation.

Didn’t read the book but really liked Otto. Hanks is the Jimmy Stewart of our generation.
The different characters he can do is amazing. Just his last few films like Greyhound, News of the Day and this one feature completely different roles but he pulls them off.

Reactions: goldmom
The different characters he can do is amazing. Just his last few films like Greyhound, News of the Day and this one feature completely different roles but he pulls them off.
Hanks as Col. Parker in Elvis was outstanding. The little deviant creep (Parker not Hanks). He financially abused Elvis for millions his entire career and even after his death. A bonafide turd. He may be destined as a crispy critter.

That sounds like Tucker and Dale versus Evil. If it is like that, I'm in. T&DVE is a classic.

Reactions: seminoleed
I hear it was very successful on it's release weekend, so expect sequels. Cocaine Cubs, Heroin Hamster, Fentanyl Ferret, etc...
They could always go the prequel route with Marijuana Bear since it's a gateway drug.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT