ADVERTISEMENT

Cook Dazzles on 2nd day of practice

lol, I still can't believe he wasn't taken in the 1st round. I'm a Giants fan and was praying they would scoop him up when he fell. Makes you question just what the hell these guys are looking at when they watch tape.

It really does boggle the mind. Hopefully, he pulls an Maurice Jones-Drew and shows everyone they were fools for not taking him earlier.

It's a shame he didn't end up in a bigger market so he could make up those salary losses in the draft in ad mon y

Big Packers fan here....We had pick #1 of day 2; I could barely sleep as I was CONVINCED he would be taken by the Green and Gold. We have a WR playing RB and it's a big need. To see him get picked right after us by the Vikes absolutely stuck a dagger in my heart. I am NOT looking forward to watching him run through GB like coffee through a goose.

To bad Spielman did not draft for the Phins' like he he has done for the Vikings.

Big Packers fan here....We had pick #1 of day 2; I could barely sleep as I was CONVINCED he would be taken by the Green and Gold. We have a WR playing RB and it's a big need. To see him get picked right after us by the Vikes absolutely stuck a dagger in my heart. I am NOT looking forward to watching him run through GB like coffee through a goose.

Life long Vikings fan..........your pain makes me smile lol. J/k

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT