ADVERTISEMENT

Cord cutting directions?

AllNoles

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2002
Tallahassee
We need a nice separate thread that explains very simply to us old people what our options are to switch. Like I said for me it’s not even the ACCN. I can’t see watching it enough to care. But I like the idea of saving some money.

Now I have full Comcast package and Netflix and Prime and Hulu. Hell we even have Vudu.

I assume step one is to drop all but internet with Xfinity? I don’t have any interest at all in a lesser WiFi provider. And I will never again use a satellite TV option. I’ve have both Direct and Dish and hated them.

I can do a la carte for my premium stuff like HBO and Showtime, right? Likely don’t need the others but these have some stuff I really like. I know these have “apps” on smart TVs or related dongles but I’m not sure how they work if you don’t have accounts with a cable provider.

What are the comparable options for network stuff? Do they include the sports channels?

There is so much terminology tossed around I can’t wrap my brain around all this and need it simplified.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News