ADVERTISEMENT

Culver's Burgers

EveryoneBleedsGarnet

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2010
New Smyrna Beach, FL
One just opened by my gym and I was pleasantly surprised at the taste of the fast food burger combo I tried. It was easily better than In-N-Out... But that's not saying much really.

Where are you at? I've only seen them in the Midwest and had it for the first time this year when I was in Chicago for work back in April. The place was pretty damn good for fast food, I think we ate there twice in one week. Good service, clean interior, fresh food, and good frozen custard to end the meal.

Where are you at? I've only seen them in the Midwest and had it for the first time this year when I was in Chicago for work back in April. The place was pretty damn good for fast food, I think we ate there twice in one week. Good service, clean interior, fresh food, and good frozen custard to end the meal.

Love Culver's.
It's like the Chick Fil A of the burger world. Great deal for kids.

In my opinion Culver's is no where near the quality of In-N-Out. I thought the Culver burgers tasted like pre made Bubba Burgers.

They are all over Arizona. Don't they will make it far into Texas, where Whataburger is king.

Port Orange FL... Near Daytona Beach. This area is exploding so we're getting a ton of new food spots.

One opened near my house about 3-4 years ago. Butter burgers and frozen custard, which are supposedly midwestern fare. Looks like your standard fatty burger place.

There's one at the corner of Bearss and Nebraska in Tampa. Not bad but I think Five Guys is better.

I had Culvers for the first time a few years ago and thought it was a great burger. Pretty clean establishments too and the service was great.

I've never understood the hype around In-N-Out burger and have been to several of their locations. In my opinion, a couple of burger joints surpass them in taste and quality.

Burgers were good but not great, imo. We have another midwest chain called Freddy's, that I think makes a much better burger. But, Culver's frozen custard? Probably the best I have had, or close. Great, great custard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT