ADVERTISEMENT

Dating Strippers

Gonolz

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 6, 2002
Indian Rocks Beach
As a single guy who has no intention of a serious commitment, how did it take me so long to realize how awesome this is? Sure there is a ton of drama and games, but once you get past that and know how to deal with it, it really is a lot of fun.

Wait, did I just post this out loud?
laugh.r191677.gif

You're in love with a stripper huh, nice!

Is she Russian or Chec?

And do I need to say it
Posted from Rivals Mobile

One of my friends married one..She quit shortly after they got married.I will say it was odd rolling into the club with him watching his girlfriend(at the time) grind on other dudes.
No...they are not married any longer.It lasted 5 yrs.

Originally posted by Gonolz:

As a single guy who has no intention of a serious commitment, how did it take me so long to realize how awesome this is? Sure there is a ton of drama and games, but once you get past that and know how to deal with it, it really is a lot of fun.

Wait, did I just post this out loud?
laugh.r191677.gif

BS

Prove it. With pics.

Originally posted by DanC78:
You're in love with a stripper huh, nice!

Is she Russian or Chec?

And do I need to say it

Definitely not in love. Just having fun. Not Russian or Chec, just American. I tried to make pics LR rule friendly. Mods, please delete if not okay. BTW, I'm sure I will regret this, lol.

pic3%20redacted.jpg.html

This post was edited on 2/22 10:50 PM by Gonolz

This post was edited on 2/22 10:52 PM by Gonolz

This post was edited on 2/22 10:54 PM by Gonolz

This post was edited on 2/22 10:56 PM by Gonolz

Dated a girl I had a feeling was. She finally got comfortable enough letting me know. It was cool; I wasn't in it for the long haul.

I will say, had she not been a stripper I might've consider it. She was really cool, easily gorgeous, fun & actually sincere. Played video games and got along with my best friend who is a self-described nerd. She sometimes tried to present herself as smarter than she was & that bugged me (my pretentiousness probably bugged her) but overall she had a lot to offer. Couldn't do it though.

Eh i've found they are nice and convenient to have around but they're constantly in need of money, even if they don't ask for it I have a hard time not helping them out

Originally posted by BelemNole:
Lol, you delivered.
YES, YES he did. Completely awesome on any level. One lived with me and my buddy for ~1 year. A completely crazy time (the ish I could say, but I won't because I wouldn't expect anyone to believe me). Did hook up with 6 of her friends (I think they were trying to make the girl living with us jealous now that I look back), but never hooked up with her.........it's really because of ish I saw.

Fun. Until the lifestyle gets to be too much if you are a day worker. Same goes for bartenders. The night world and say world do not mix well.

pic didn't come through for some reason.
Holy cow. You're probably better off that the pic didn't come through here.

Still have some of those infamous TNNolelady wine box pics in there, too.

Don't know about "dated" but took one home once. She stole my telephones and my silverware, which wasn't actually silver, just spoons, forks and knives. Didn't touch my wallet or anything else valuable. Never saw her again. It was weird, but I felt like I dodged a bullet.

Don't care, had sex.

EDIT: And by telephones, I don't mean cell phones which actually might be valuable, but my hardline home phones. Both of them. This was in the 80s.

This post was edited on 2/23 8:34 AM by Nole-4-Life

Originally posted by SeaPA:

Originally posted by 2noles1cup:
How did you two lovebirds meet?
Probably in a Masters-level class at the local Uni
LOL. I should know by now better than to post in the LR after I have been drinking.

Good guess, but we actually met in church.
wink.r191677.gif

Yes, I took the pic. She is not shy in front of a camera (or otherwise).

You lucky !@#$........I was told this piece of knowledge so I will pass it on to you "it won't last and when it ends, it will be completely CRAZY", but hey have fun while it lasts.

I have dated several girls who ended up naked on a stage. Love their attitude. Great times.

I also know several girls who actually did dance their way through college or to financial independence. A girl I went to law school with worked at the Mons while in school. Another girl became a respiratory therapist. Another bought several alarm franchises up north. Yes, there are many ridiculously sad stories in those places, but there is much joy to be found if you look for it.

Hey, send this old cripple some really good pics.........I have no life any more, might as well live vicariously through others. Username @ gmail

That's awesomeness! Woooood! Your situation has huge potential Jimbo. I'm thinking her friends over for drinks......let dancers dance. All over you.

LOL. I should know by now better than to post in the LR after I have been drinking.

wink.r191677.gif

Does she work at Camelot?

Originally posted by montconole:

wink.r191677.gif

Does she work at Camelot?
No way. She isn't Camelot material. I'm guessing Crystal City.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT