ADVERTISEMENT

Daytona NASCAR race tomorrow-FREE

NoleFan2U

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 10, 2003
Mouth of the Rat, FL
Thought I would offer them here first, before I give to some stranger elsewhere.

Yes, I love to get my redneck on. I have 2 free tickets, on the start finish line, in the ADA section for the race tomorrow night. Unfortunately, my beloved is in the hospital and will not be discharged until at least tomorrow so I am giving my tickets away. I have had tickets for over 10 years and this race is going to be crazy. If you have never been, there is NOTHING like feeling and hearing 40 NASCARs racing by at over 200mph.

Don't knock it until you try it!

Thought I would offer them here first, before I give to some stranger elsewhere.

Yes, I love to get my redneck on. I have 2 free tickets, on the start finish line, in the ADA section for the race tomorrow night. Unfortunately, my beloved is in the hospital and will not be discharged until at least tomorrow so I am giving my tickets away. I have had tickets for over 10 years and this race is going to be crazy. If you have never been, there is NOTHING like feeling and hearing 40 NASCARs racing by at over 200mph.

Don't knock it until you try it!

Saw the Pepsi 400 there back in 1997

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT