ADVERTISEMENT

Death Penalty

Murder has usually been dubbed a “crime of passion” but it seems that may not always be the case any longer.
The stone cold aspect is coming into play more and more. Teens who murder are especially troubling because it seems that they don’t understand the full consequences of how murder has such a wide ripple effect. It’s literally like the video games they have grown up playing. No connection to reality.
Also known as "sociopaths and psychopaths." Products of the new system.

Reactions: goldmom
It’s hard to say “ don’t kill the unborn “, then advocate killing the born!

Just my two cents!

The Ten Commandments say “ thou shalt not kill”!

It’s tough trying to do the morally right thing, huh?
Ah, a Catholic? Many Catholics morally equate killing the unborn with the death penalty. However, I've never met a Catholic that believes killing in self defense is wrong.

The Ten Commandments actually says, "Thou shalt not MURDER." The "kill" word was an incorrect translation in the King James version. Even those who believe in the "kill" translation believe that word means "to kill unjustly." In some situations, people are actually REQUIRED to kill another person.

Ah, a Catholic? Many Catholics morally equate killing the unborn with the death penalty. However, I've never met a Catholic that believes killing in self defense is wrong.

The Ten Commandments actually says, "Thou shalt not MURDER." The "kill" word was an incorrect translation in the King James version. Even those who believe in the "kill" translation believe that word means "to kill unjustly." In some situations, people are actually REQUIRED to kill another person.

Not a catholic

I did not know the Ten Commandments said “ murder”, but I will look that up

As far as stating what I did was my own two cents

I believe that life begins at conception

Jesus did say “ live by the sword, die by the sword”, so I do see your point

Not a catholic

I did not know the Ten Commandments said “ murder”, but I will look that up

As far as stating what I did was my own two cents

I believe that life begins at conception

Jesus did say “ live by the sword, die by the sword”, so I do see your point
I think life begins at birth. I don't agree with abortion, but it should be a personal choice not the state or government. I also believe in the death penalty, and it should be used to deter murder and other capital crimes. Unfortunately, in its present form it's a life sentence in a special part of the prison.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT