ADVERTISEMENT

Desean Jackson exprcted to sign to the Bucs......

That will make Winston a MVP Candidate!!!! Jackson stretches the field for winston!!!! Brate, Jackson, Evans that's a pretty good Core right there

Yep. We've been planning for this one for a while. Hopefully they now focus on the OL and we should be set for a playoff run. Plus with Dalvin's horrible combine, off field issues, abusing women and dogs, and the horrible gang members he hangs out with, the Bucs should be able to draft him too.

if they draft another talented rookie wr in rounds 2 or 3 they will be in business.

Evans
Jackson
Rookie
Humphrey

would be a very good core. They need to figure out tackle, RB and the center situation.

Hell yeah. Now please let Cook fall to them.

If that OL finally comes together this is a serious playoff team

They never had anyone to take the pressure off of Mike Evans. Now they do. Winston getting weapons. Love it.

Awesome he bring much needed speed to the offense. I'm sure Jameis is happy!

Sure there is. Absolutely possible.

As a Giants fan I'm glad Jackson is out of the division and we got Marshall. Two bits of good news, plus happy for Tampa to get a playmaker.

Nope. After Zeke's success last year and the Colts, Philly and Baltimore draft spots, no way Dalvin one of the most electric players in the country the past two years goes that far.

Nope. After Zeke's success last year and the Colts, Philly and Baltimore draft spots, no way Dalvin one of the most electric players in the country the past two years goes that far.
Sure there is. Every year players rise and fall and it's not just about talent or fit. It happens every single year to at least one position...there 3 legit RB choices all with different skill sets.

Now I think Cook is the best but to think there's "no way" simply ignores the data and history. He may go early but there is always a chance he's around. Always.

Sure there is. Every year players rise and fall and it's not just about talent or fit. It happens every single year to at least one position...there 3 legit RB choices all with different skill sets.

Now I think Cook is the best but to think there's "no way" simply ignores the data and history. He may go early but there is always a chance he's around. Always.

Rb has been a bit of a wildcard the past couple decades in the NFL draft. Add in the recent success of recent young high draft-pick RB's (Zeke, Gurley, Freeman, etc.) and Dalvin's tape against top NFL-bound college talent and I think you have Dalvin being taken earlier than later.

Rb has been a bit of a wildcard the past couple decades in the NFL draft. Add in the recent success of recent young high draft-pick RB's (Zeke, Gurley, Freeman, etc.) and Dalvin's tape against top NFL-bound college talent and I think you have Dalvin being taken earlier than later.
This actually kinda shows the opposite. Freeman wasn't a high draft pick and Gurley didn't do a thing this past season bc of his OL. The logic recently has been that you can get a RB later who's just about as good as guys in the first round. Freeman has shown that. I don't think it would be remotely surprising for Cook to fall to 19. We all love him but he has his warts.

Why is it the olines fault every time the RB does not perform, why so highly correlated

I mostly agree - thank you for saying "I think" instead of "no way".

Reactions: jbartek

That worked out well. Some team will get a couple real good players in the "later" rounds in Walker and Cook. Both guys understand the game and can flat-out ball.

That worked out well. Some team will get a couple real good players in the "later" rounds in Walker and Cook. Both guys understand the game and can flat-out ball.

lol a bunch of reaching for QB's and WR's always push the quality to the 2nd round.

this is a weird league where Joe Mixon has as "good" a character as Dalvin.

lol a bunch of reaching for QB's and WR's always push the quality to the 2nd round.

this is a weird league where Joe Mixon has as "good" a character as Dalvin.
I don't think character dropped him this far. His game has holes: shoulder/hammie issues, fumbling, poor blocking. Now you and I agree that he's still the most dynamic RB but this is more than a little sabotage trickery. There's always guys who fall, that's why I said he could well be available at #19, and even then the Bucs didn't go for him despite Winston's pleas.

I do think they got the best available player in Howard, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT