ADVERTISEMENT

Disappointed in Kirk Herbstreit

FSUunconquered

Seminole Insider
Dec 5, 2017
I'm disappointed that the most respected voice in college football would play along with some flunky that FSU's facilities are poor. Kirk Herbstreit also assumes Jimbo left because he misses coaching in "Big Games" and misses the rabid SEC fan base. This is just so bogus. FSU's fanbase is just as rabid as any in the SEC and we play in far bigger games than A&M could ever dream of. My God we won 3 ACC titles, Heisman, and a National Title in 5 seasons. A&M has done zero since joining the SEC outside of Johnny Football who turned into a punk and embarrassment. Our facilities are very good, but not over the top like A&M with all that unlimited oil $ they got. It took Andrea Adelson at his own network to debunk the perception that FSUs facilities were poor. Kirk Herbstreit has the ability to move FSU's perception very easily and as you know perception is reality. I'm really disappointed in Kirk Herbstreit and have lost a ton of respect for him over this. Let me know if I'm reading too much into this.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News