ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Fauci Keeps Warning, Maybe No Football This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha. Where Do I even start. I have been in healthcare for 14 years. I literally got called in last night to do a lung scan on a Covid patient. I’m certified in nuclear medicine ,CAT scan etc. I recently took over EKG testing as well as on the picc line team, So you can say I’ve been all over the hospitals. I know zero about the statistics and could care less. The 0% death rate I posted was from a poster above. My views and standpoint solely come from my experience As well as my family members one of which is the head of respiratory at a major hospital in Orlando the other being lab techs and so on. Hell im Married to the head of the ultrasound department LOL. Stay in your lane tiny dancer

maybe you decided to jump in on a response I had to another poster. Are you the one that works at 3 hospitals and doesn’t wear a mask (which you are required to do so when working)? Did you write that you were called in to look at a COVId lung scan and yet you don’t wear a mask? Perhaps you hijacked my response to a different poster. Otherwise you again are flat lying or have questionable judgement about wearing masks when you actually get to see lung scans from hospitalized COVID 19 patients that is extremely liable. Tell me hospitals you work at and I’ll get that fixed for you, real quick! And you and your hospital team don’t actually follow any stats (not even at the hospital level?)That’s is also a lie!!!!! Just stop it, dude. Nice credentials, glad you can use google for that one and you are tech, awesome. Nothing meaningful or fact based like I presented. The hospitals are all keeping stats to identify curve issues and how and when to start rerouting types of procedures. If you are going to multiple hospitals you would be very informed on case loads and the “stats you didn’t give a bleep” about as polices are shifting across the country weekly in determining in what procedures go where. If you weren’t lying I would say I bet the “head of respiratory” (what’s that department called, it’s not respiratory jackinapes) At a major hospital in Orlando would be very concerned with you not wearing a mask for weeks and exposing yourself to very sick oriole at multiple hospitals. But again, you are a tech. I was going to insult you (tiny dancer and staying in my lane is mixing metaphors, you know like ole W used to do) with msomerhing hats actually clever and works together as opposed to mixing metaphors but what’s the point? Asking someone like yourself that is good at checkers to play chess is not fun for either player.

Im hitting ignore and you can do the same to me. This place is bad enough without posters having to lie to try and call out a poster.

maybe you decided to jump in on a response I had to another poster. Are you the one that works at 3 hospitals and doesn’t wear a mask (which you are required to do so when working)? Did you write that you were called in to look at a COVId lung scan and yet you don’t wear a mask? Perhaps you hijacked my response to a different poster. Otherwise you again are flat lying or have questionable judgement about wearing masks when you actually get to see lung scans from hospitalized COVID 19 patients that is extremely liable. Tell me hospitals you work at and I’ll get that fixed for you, real quick! And you and your hospital team don’t actually follow any stats (not even at the hospital level?)That’s is also a lie!!!!! Just stop it, dude. Nice credentials, glad you can use google for that one and you are tech, awesome. Nothing meaningful or fact based like I presented. The hospitals are all keeping stats to identify curve issues and how and when to start rerouting types of procedures. If you are going to multiple hospitals you would be very informed on case loads and the “stats you didn’t give a bleep” about as polices are shifting across the country weekly in determining in what procedures go where. If you weren’t lying I would say I bet the “head of respiratory” (what’s that department called, it’s not respiratory jackinapes) At a major hospital in Orlando would be very concerned with you not wearing a mask for weeks and exposing yourself to very sick oriole at multiple hospitals. But again, you are a tech. I was going to insult you (tiny dancer and staying in my lane is mixing metaphors, you know like ole W used to do) with msomerhing hats actually clever and works together as opposed to mixing metaphors but what’s the point? Asking someone like yourself that is good at checkers to play chess is not fun for either player.

Im hitting ignore and you can do the same to me. This place is bad enough without posters having to lie to try and call out a poster.
Haha you are some kind of special. I read that twice , still lost. I wear a mask at work, outside I Choose not to. Could care less if you believe me. That’s not all my credentials there’s more lol . Had a convo with multiple Rads today, none of which wear masks outside of the hospital system.

For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid).

I know I’m about to burst your “google doctor degree” bubble, but here goes nothing.

So Masks? I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things • N95 masks and masks with exhale ports • surgical masks • filter or cloth masks

Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations. If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.

• N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to. Conclusion: if you’re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out).

• Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.”

• Cloth masks: I can’t even believe I’m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” they “pshh’d” me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf
ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.

-Ultimate Answer: *N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.

The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT

-Cloth masks are WORSE than none. It’s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.

The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work. They’re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each mask’s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of “viral defense.” Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don’t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Don’t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.

Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited. The top American organization for safety. They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it. I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone else’s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldn’t shame anyone into partaking in such “conspiracies.” If select politicians stopped enforcing it, no one would continue this nonsense. Don’t drink the kool-aid.

GO NOLES!!!

For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid).

I know I’m about to burst your “google doctor degree” bubble, but here goes nothing.

So Masks? I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things • N95 masks and masks with exhale ports • surgical masks • filter or cloth masks

Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations. If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.

• N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to. Conclusion: if you’re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out).

• Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.”

• Cloth masks: I can’t even believe I’m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” they “pshh’d” me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf
ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.

The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT

-Cloth masks are WORSE than none. It’s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.

The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work. They’re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each mask’s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of “viral defense.” Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don’t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Don’t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.

Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited. The top American organization for safety. They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it. I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone else’s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldn’t shame anyone into partaking in such “conspiracies.” If select politicians stopped enforcing it, no one would continue this nonsense. Don’t drink the kool-aid.

GO NOLES!!!
Locking down is another subject in question too. Isn't is strange that 66 pc of the new cases in NY for the last month are from people that were locked down. Hands to face is the only way to contain this virus. Wash your hands.I honestly don't think it can be stopped. Millions will get it. Few will die. Isolate the sick the old and the people with underlying conditions. I was happy to hear people were tested last night in Tally. They had the results in one hour. That is incredible. This will be a huge factor to help us have a football season. Clemson had cases.Letting the kids leave spring was a terrible mistake. Keeping them at training camp with testing and the best of everything was the logical move.Now that the players are in quarantine together they should be able to practice as normal. Let's hope the ridiculous rules of the NBA are not applied to college teams.

Cocoa, that link I posted above states that masks don't work much either, and fecal remains are what could be a major cause of spread.

So, wash your hands like your life depends on it.

GO NOLES!!!

Cocoa, that link I posted above states that masks don't work much either, and fecal remains are what could be a major cause of spread.

So, wash your hands like your life depends on it.
And wash the toilet seat

GO NOLES!!!
I am probably at least equally knowledgeable about masks and contamination as you are and there is a flaw in your argument. Yes - your exhalation of oxygen from a N95 is unfiltered. Oxygen is a gas. What you are trying to limit by wearing is mask is expectoration. That is liquid. That is likely reduced by wearing a mask of any type.

Reactions: goldmom
How is it possible that 2 guys on Warchant's LR know this and can explain, but a guy like fauci will not explain?

I am probably at least equally knowledgeable about masks and contamination as you are and there is a flaw in your argument. Yes - your exhalation of oxygen from a N95 is unfiltered. Oxygen is a gas. What you are trying to limit by wearing is mask is expectoration. That is liquid. That is likely reduced by wearing a mask of any type.

Fair enough, but what about my other points seeing as the CDC suggests the N95 aren't prescribed to the general public anyways?

GO NOLES!!!

Reactions: Hogpynn
How is it possible that 2 guys on Warchant's LR know this and can explain, but a guy like fauci will not explain?
It is time to move on. Chances are if you get it you will be one of the lucky ones. 99.9 pc chance of that. I live normal now. And I saw bad things with C19 Death and near death. It can suck. But we need to move on.

Fair enough, but what about my other points seeing as the CDC suggests the N95 aren't prescribed to the general public anyways?

GO NOLES!!!
Mask are not for the healthy. Every DR that has explained it was crucified. You nailed this Cocoa. Facts don’t go well around here.

The most powerful man that's never been elected looking for his next 15 minutes of fame. The NFL will play you think Roger Goodell wouldn't let the NFL play he'd infect his whole family with Corna virus before he'd cancel the season. He'd play in front of no fans with walk-on players before the NFL canceled the season.

Another record 4049
Here in FL you mean?
To date nearly 1.6 million Floridians have been tested. About one in every 25. That's ramped way up and it's showing also the average age is dropping significantly, down statewide to an average of 37, and much younger in the more urban areas. Duval: 30. Orange: 26
These younger people are also less ill and fewer need hospitalization. Perhaps some herd immunity is happening, but that may not be evident for a month or so.

Florida has 20 million. You’d need well over 10 million infected for herd immunity. Zero chance anywhere near that.

Reactions: chumleynole
Florida has 20 million. You’d need well over 10 million infected for herd immunity. Zero chance anywhere near that.
Florida has closer to 23 million, and you're correct. We don't even have herd immunity to the flu, but we live with it, even if only about 50% of us get an annual shot.

Reactions: MagNoleA
Many have natural immunities from flu strains already. Then you add in the flu shot and it creates a large immunity. Not so with rona. Not to mention the flu has antiviral treatments. And it’s been well established the flu is nowhere near as deadly as covid. That’s obvious by the sheer number who have died already in just a few months with major lockdowns and mask wearing vs a normal flu season. Also you don’t hear about lung damage from the flu but it seems to be happening frequently to those who survive covid. Seems like the same arguments keep getting brought back up over and over. Endless loop not worth arguing over I guess because everyone has their minds made up one way or another. Only thing that changes it is time and or personal experience when it hits home. That said the world has to move on. Just wish people did it intelligently. Everyone should be wearing masks in public and large events where people are packed in like sardines should be closed until vaccine. Things like Disney opening is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Here in FL you mean?
To date nearly 1.6 million Floridians have been tested. About one in every 25. That's ramped way up and it's showing also the average age is dropping significantly, down statewide to an average of 37, and much younger in the more urban areas. Duval: 30. Orange: 26
These younger people are also less ill and fewer need hospitalization. Perhaps some herd immunity is happening, but that may not be evident for a month or so.
Thanks for the update! At 60, am I in middle age or rapidly approaching my golden years? And does this lead next to our twilight years?Also, when does the term cougar come into play? Asking for a much younger friend. ;)

Thanks for the update! At 60, am I in middle age or rapidly approaching my golden years? And does this lead next to our twilight years?Also, when does the term cougar come into play? Asking for a much younger friend. ;)
It's lights out for you, young grasshopper. :rolleyes:

Reactions: MagNoleA
It's lights out for you, young grasshopper. :rolleyes:
Lights out, lights on. Doesn't really matter much to me. Kinda like wax on, wax off Danielson. Imagine if the Beatles had called themselves Grasshoppers. Talk about a world change. Rice paper shortage for sure.....

Your risk goes up as other people get sick. This is anything but simple. This is more like being forced to cross the street while dodging traffic or being forced to go out in the bright sunshine without sun screen. If more and more people get sick everyone's risk goes up. If other people throw caution to the wind then your ability to do the few things you can like watch a sporting even on television is taken away. Not because of your behavior but because of other peoples.
Look outside the Sky might be falling.....

See website below. Of the 12,862 TOTAL Floridians hospitalized from COVID-19, there are currently 472 actively using a bed. Florida has 45,429 beds and 4,768 ICU beds. These numbers do not scream crisis to me.

https://ycharts.com/indicators/florida_coronavirus_hospitalizations

Cases are going up at a MUCH higher rate than hospitalization and deaths regardless of what all the dooms day media outlets are telling you.

GO NOLES!!!
Sounds like a bad flu season huh? But the media and people on here that have to say I told you so cause of this spike just have to be proven right....

“We continue to have a decent number of COVID-19 patients coming to the ER to be checked,” said Allen Poston, spokesman for Wellington Regional Hospital. “Some are being admitted, but a vast majority are being discharged to self-care at home. The majority of those who need to be hospitalized are going into the ICU, and we have the ability to create more beds if needed.”

Isn't South Florida's age demographic mostly elderly people especially in the Wellington area and Palm Beach?

Here in FL you mean?
Have 1.6 million people been tested or have there been 1.6 million tests? It is not the same thing. Many people including almost all the positives will have multiple tests. I have read that actual percent positive of individuals is double what is being reported because of the multiple tests.

Why all of Europe has taken this approach and they brought back major sporting events.
I I believe you are mistaken. Germany has started sports again, Spain might have as well. Both countries took this more seriously then we did. I am not at all concerned for myself. I worry about the other people in my life that I love. I also want to watch football and other sports. I am a Tampa Bay Bucs fan and I want to see how Tom Brady does as a Buc. I am all for people going to work and conducting their lives as normal as possible but I believe right now it is foolish to be in large groups especially when the alcohol is flowing. If we want things to get back to normal we need to be careful right now. In my opinion the sport in the greatest jeopardy is college football. Whether you agree with this or not makes no difference. Whether I agree with it or not makes no difference. We will not be making the decisions. For those of you who take the stance that the money is too big to cancel the season need to understand that sports is just a small part of the equation that college presidents will be using when making these type of decisions.

Reactions: daveynole

GO NOLES!!!

I have to be respectful of the buyers and sellers that I’m with. While I agree with your post… it’s not about me and my personal views (Think it’s security theater) when I’m in someone’s property. Especially when 70% of my income is from the Active Adult market.

GO NOLES!!!
Hate How Leon County just made it mandatory to wear masks outside like the government has to baby people and force people to do something just makes me irate it's always been about psychological manipulation just like the lockdowns themselves did absolutely nothing.

I have to be respectful of the buyers and sellers that I’m with. While I agree with your post… it’s not about me and my personal views (Think it’s security theater) when I’m in someone’s property. Especially when 70% of my income is from the Active Adult market.

To be clear, although I disagree with the premise / science of wearing masks, I do not dismiss wearing them when/where socially mandated.

I just think it is pointless is all.

GO NOLES!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT